Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully where there's smoke there's fire... even though this isn't probably anything official... it seems we have had this sort of thing in the past, and something similar actually comes from it... here we go.

It would be great if we just got another album cycle, but my hopes for that are about as high as a hole drilled at the bottom of the Dead Sea.

A tour next year is a near certainty imo. The bigger question is if there will be an album with it. I'm actually leaning toward yes, but probably not until Fall, so they can do a short nostalgia tour in the summer.

European tour will happen next year I'm 99% sure. The question is the format. I'm rooting for GMETID-esqe tour with a new album in the fall.

That's most likely imo. Legacy of the Beast seems as good a title for the tour as any.

If the next tour is indeed a greatest hits tour, I hope there will be a couple surprises in terms of playing a couple underplayed songs. Something like 22AA, Still Life, or a 90s song other than FOTD. Something from AMOLAD would also be nice.

If the next tour is indeed a greatest hits tour, I hope there will be a couple surprises in terms of playing a couple underplayed songs. Something like 22AA, Still Life, or a 90s song other than FOTD. Something from AMOLAD would also be nice.
Lets just hope that they listen to Nicko and bring back 22AA and SIASL.

I talked with Nicko lastr time I was in RNR ribs in December last year. I asked about SIT songs and he said there is no real reason he's aware of as to why they ignore playing those songs. He said Alexander gets requested a lot from visitors as does CSIT and even Loneliness... The likelihood of at of those 3 coming out is .00000001% chance

I talked with Nicko lastr time I was in RNR ribs in December last year. I asked about SIT songs and he said there is no real reason he's aware of as to why they ignore playing those songs. He said Alexander gets requested a lot from visitors as does CSIT and even Loneliness... The likelihood of at of those 3 coming out is .00000001% chance
But on the Trunk intervew this year he himself stated that he would like to revive 22AA and SIASL in live setting.

The rumours are

-Three month european tour
-Rock am Ring/Rock im Park
-No north american tour. No Trooper VIPs planned there

Bruce hinted strongly in Cardiff that they will play to twice as many people there next year.

When was the last time Maiden did two consecutive US tours? Not talking small scale tours like TBOS 2016 when they're making stops on Ed Force One. The tradition might become NA tour after Europe.

The rumours are

-Three month european tour
-Rock am Ring/Rock im Park
-No north american tour. No Trooper VIPs planned there

Bruce hinted strongly in Cardiff that they will play to twice as many people there next year.
That sounds very likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back