Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.

matic22

Ancient Mariner
Since we have stained the Book Of Souls threads enough, I think we should countinue our discussions here. After the last show of TBOS, there was posted a picture of the rumoured stadion dates of The Legacy Of The Beast tour 2018. While the tour seems plausable, the venues don't.

This is the information we have so far. Although higly unlikely, there is apparently an IM European stadium tour in 2018.

20232856_731744477028514_143663821758611647_o.jpg

Social media. The concert travel organiser here in SVN posted it, and he is usualy reliable, also other fan sites. Still, I think that they are wrong. The reasons why are in TBOS no spoilers thread. But I think we should move the debate here, because we stained TBOS threads enough.

Social media. The concert travel organiser here in SVN posted it, and he is usualy reliable, also other fan sites. Still, I think that they are wrong. The reasons why are in TBOS no spoilers thread. But I think we should move the debate here, because we stained TBOS threads enough.
Why would it be in form of a screen dump from the official website though?

Why would it be in form of a screen dump from the official website though?
Well there is photoshop, which allows people to live in an imaginary world. Also a few members here spotted things that don't seem right with this photo (American English, same date in Serbia as 2014...).

Well there is photoshop, which allows people to live in an imaginary world. Also a few members here spotted things that don't seem right with this photo (American English, same date in Serbia as 2014...).
Of course theres Photoshop ;)

I just think it's really weird that the tour exists on a non-existent drop down on the IM site.

It is fake.

All rumours at the Maiden FC forum suggest a 3 month European tour. My bet is on something along the lines of the GMETID in terms of setlist.

I'm very skeptical about Iron Maiden and "surprises" after they over-hyped the announcement about Adrian's Primal Rock Rebellion band with a countdown. ::)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back