Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
According with numerology about 15/07 I found this:

View attachment 15337

LIVE FOREVER
…and Wrathchild will be on the setlist :D
Seven angels... This screams that there will be more clues during SSOASS listening party. Also the choice to do SSOASS... Pretty clear why...

I'm convinced Bruce will be dropping hints between the lines left right and center when speaking about the genesis of SSOASS... They are playing the game.

This campaign is VERY thought out... And I wouldn't be surprised if Bruce is behind all this. Maybe even running the "daniel" account.

It is something like we've never seen and is like they took some inspiration from our "Guess the IM song" thread... But we are guessing something we haven't heard or seen.

I like it.

This campaign is VERY thought out... And I wouldn't be surprised if Bruce is behind all this. Maybe even running the "daniel" account.

It is something like we've never seen and is like they took some inspiration from our "Guess the IM song" thread... But we are guessing something we haven't heard or seen.

I like it.
I doubt it's Bruce. This guy however follows the bels_feast Twitter page and has a link to Maiden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back