Iron Maiden pictures

I have 173 pictures from the front in Frankfurt (those 173 are the best out of more than 600 I took), now I did my finish on them, and they are really cool. If someone is interested I'll email the complete zip-file (137 mb) to share. :)

Ah yes, I can see that you can preview the pages and use some translator. Very handy indeed.
I will then atleast scan the few pictures for you. As Im not sure if own scanned pages text can be copied to some translator, that's not probably working at all.
That would be great as I bought the ebook and even had a nice chat with the author over his FB group

300022916_10158406099072610_4200251350511054785_n-jpg.21923
I first read that as “Aryan Maiden” and was very confused… :oops:

I first read that as “Aryan Maiden” and was very confused… :oops:
That's sort of a Turkish milkshake. And a few words to explain: The symbol I posted is commonly known in European countries for Döner Kebap. I was told by American friends of mine that Americans don't know Döner. Which is a shame actually. Great stuff.

Reactions: Jer
That's sort of a Turkish milkshake. And a few words to explain: The symbol I posted is commonly known in European countries for Döner Kebap. I was told by American friends of mine that Americans don't know Döner. Which is a shame actually. Great stuff.
It looks like that spindle of meat that they carve Gyro lamb and beef from.

Reactions: Jer
Back