Iron Maiden pictures

Possibly the earliest photo of Adrian, Janick and Dave together. 1983. Photo #4.

Janick had the darkest hair out of the 3. How times change.

293478597_578699487160112_7983771398624023779_n.jpg
This is a picture from Kuusrock, Oulu 19.07.1980 which was the very first show by Iron Maiden in Finland.
Just some time ago I read a book about international heavy bands shows in Finland (during the 80's), with some recollections of the fans and journalists and etc trivia and pics. In the book they mentioned that Eddie was painted on front of the stage. Eddie was painted on 2 particle boards which then were connected together. As it was pretty low height, so only the persons near the stage saw it. The Eddie was similar to the cover of the debut album and the eyes had spotlights which lighted up during the song Iron Maiden (most likely). There's only few pictures that have been seen, but if I come across to some better I willl share it here. In the book it's being mentioned that they stored the Eddie in storage room, but later on they found out it had disappeared and nowhere to be found.

Last edited:
In the good old time we had a thread dedicated to pictures of the band. I'm sure it was pinned once but I can't find it anymore. So I thought I could start a new one.

Let's start with a picture of Bruce
bd3.jpg

Back