Iron Maiden pictures

Hi guys, I'm new here. The reason I joined the forum is I wanna find a high quality version of this photo. This is an old magazine poster I have. Anyone seen this pic before? I can't find it anywhere.

Attachments

• IMG_20201122_153147.jpg
    IMG_20201122_153147.jpg
    995.5 KB · Views: 57
I don't think I've seen that picture before. What magazine is it from?
ShowBizz, extinct brazilian magazine. I found the same photo on the cover of an european magazine: https://www.norskemusikkblader.com/446004687?i=170078607

But I can't find it in any of their official stuff. Maybe in the photobook by Ross Halfin, guess that's my only chance...
Also found this one on pinterest (if you pay attention, you'll notice Nicko is in a slightly different position from the poster):

Attachments

• Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man.jpg
    Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
The magazine is a Norwegian metal magazine called Scream that is still running today. https://www.screammagazine.com/

They have a contact form called "Kontakt" on the homepage. It's doubtful they can help you, but perhaps if you're lucky they can confirm if it was a Halfin photo or not.....

If not try Halfin's page/Facebook.

The magazine is a Norwegian metal magazine called Scream that is still running today. https://www.screammagazine.com/

They have a contact form called "Kontakt" on the homepage. It's doubtful they can help you, but perhaps if you're lucky they can confirm if it was a Halfin photo or not.....

If not try Halfin's page/Facebook.
Yup, contacting the magazine crossed my mind, but this was like 20 years ago...
Asking Halfin is something I didn't think about, though. Thanks for the idea.

Yup, contacting the magazine crossed my mind, but this was like 20 years ago...
Asking Halfin is something I didn't think about, though. Thanks for the idea.

Yeah I was thinking contacting the magazine wouldn't be too fruitful but then again - they might actually have archives or ways to go back and check the names/small prints on photos with regards to artists. - so who knows - it's worth a shot?

I was just now quickly trying to find out if the rest of the Wicker Man promotion/single artwork etc (and the Brave New World shots for that matter) were actually ALL done by Halfin or someone else? Kind of important information.

Yeah I was thinking contacting the magazine wouldn't be too fruitful but then again - they might actually have archives or ways to go back and check the names/small prints on photos with regards to artists. - so who knows - it's worth a shot?

I was just now quickly trying to find out if the rest of the Wicker Man promotion/single artwork etc (and the Brave New World shots for that matter) were actually ALL done by Halfin or someone else? Kind of important information.
Yup, turns out the photo wasn't taken by Halfin. Probably Dean Karr, credited as video/photo director in The Wicker Man single. Hopefully he still has the photo somewhere lol

Does anyone have a high resolution / non-scan version of this poster? I got it with a Metal Hammer magazine like 13-14 years ago, and as you can see it's all torn up and if I had a digital version, I'd like to print it out again.

Maiden.jpg

Bruce with a mullet! :scared:.... He looks so different. | Can anyone guess the year in which this photo was taken?

bruce.jpg

Back