Iron Maiden pictures

I think Steve is not much of a drinker at all. I'd say cask ale wouldn't be appropriate for such a bar unless you were using the bar often enough to empty the cask before it went off.

A traditional pub (such as the one he tried to recreate at his gaff) with no cask ale is a joke, not a pub!

That the thing though; it's a recreation, not an actual pub. What's the point of having a selection of beer on tap if you'll never drink enough to justify the added expense of having to keep replacing the casks that go bad? Not to mention how often he's away from home on tour or in the studio. It's definitely more of a mancave thing for him, if anything. Just somewhere to hang out and maybe occasionally have a beer or two.

That the thing though; it's a recreation, not an actual pub. What's the point of having a selection of beer on tap if you'll never drink enough to justify the added expense of having to keep replacing the casks that go bad? Not to mention how often he's away from home on tour or in the studio. It's definitely more of a mancave thing for him, if anything. Just somewhere to hang out and maybe occasionally have a beer or two.

Maybe Janick comes through a couple times a day for a few pints? I hear he likes to wander and drink.

You stock up when you're entertaining. Everyone I remember having them just had a load of spirits, I don't remember anyone having actual beer.

Last edited:

Excuses that should never be used to justify the absence of real ale on tap in a pub!

48930727_2088435214512274_1003132321135591424_n.jpg

Four-fifths of the original Iron Maiden line-up: Paul Mario Day, Dave Sullivan, Terry Rance and the other guy. Ron Matthews is not there. I have no idea where this was taken.

The Blabbermouth article I linked to also has a link to one of @Forostar's posts on this very forum!
Pic by Loopy I think btw

Last edited:
Hi buddies, seeking this image

iron-maiden-wallpapers-60500-8837194.jpg

in the highest possible resolution :)

Back