Iron Maiden pictures

iron_maiden_s10670.jpeg

I wish we could see the Eddie on Bruce's t-shirt better. It looks like it could be the samurai Eddie from the Maiden Japan artwork. However, it's not in the same colours, no stage lightning like on the single artwork and there appears to be something else at the bottom of the image not on the Maiden Japan artwork. Could be some sort of variant that I don't remember seeing before.

I wish we could see the Eddie on Bruce's t-shirt better. It looks like it could be the samurai Eddie from the Maiden Japan artwork. However, it's not in the same colours, no stage lightning like on the single artwork and there appears to be something else at the bottom of the image not on the Maiden Japan artwork. Could be some sort of variant that I don't remember seeing before.
Yes, a bit like a cross between Maiden Japan and "Sanctuary"...

He looks like he wants out already. Adrian looks bored. The writing was on the wall from day 1.

Bruce is probably wondering why he is still wearing the "cunt uniform" (we would always have to thank Samson for the term! :lol: ). Adrian looks apologetic because he has already ditched half of it. :lol: Clive has also got rid of the leather jacket, but looks defiant. Steve is pissed with him, so you can clearly see the writing was on the wall.

Back