Iron Maiden Picture Game

Clue #1 :

View attachment 33899

Clue #2 :

Frank Sinatra...

Clue #3 :

Part of the title of the song to guess is also the title of a movie that has been released in 1998.

Incorrect guesses : Powerslave /// Face In The Sand /// The Nomad /// To Tame A Land /// Wildest Dreams /// Moonchild /// The Parchment /// Journeyman /// Darkest Hour /// Rainmaker /// The Alchemist ///

Last edited:
Rainmaker? Because there's that bit about wandering in the desert and, er, there was a film called "The Rainmaker" in 1998 and, er, Frank Sinatra sang a few songs that mention rain and, er, er ...

I don't know, I'm just guessing now ::)

Rainmaker? Because there's that bit about wandering in the desert and, er, there was a film called "The Rainmaker" in 1998 and, er, Frank Sinatra sang a few songs that mention rain and, er, er ...

I don't know, I'm just guessing now ::)
Interesting thinking and you're right about the film and Frank Sinatra, but still not the right song, sorry. ;)

Clue #1 :

View attachment 33899

Clue #2 :

Frank Sinatra...

Clue #3 :

Part of the title of the song to guess is also the title of a movie that has been released in 1998.

Clue #4 :

The song to guess is on an album that has something in common with Stranger Things...

Incorrect guesses : Powerslave /// Face In The Sand /// The Nomad /// To Tame A Land /// Wildest Dreams /// Moonchild /// The Parchment /// Journeyman /// Darkest Hour /// Rainmaker /// The Alchemist /// Deja Vu /// Gangland ///

Last edited:
Back