Iron Maiden Picture Game

Next clue, please. ;)
Oh come on, you've only had two days ... <_<

Okay, the song in question references another song: a song which is quite famous but has no direct connection with Maiden. A link to this song can be found in the picture.

It's not Children of the Damned, Alexander the Great, Wrathchild or Caught Somewhere in Time.

And if people would explain their guesses then I could give more clues along the way :innocent:

Oh come on, you've only had two days ... <_<

Okay, the song in question references another song: a song which is quite famous but has no direct connection with Maiden. A link to this song can be found in the picture.

It's not Children of the Damned, Alexander the Great, Wrathchild or Caught Somewhere in Time.

And if people would explain their guesses then I could give more clues along the way :innocent:
Public Enema Number One ?

Because of The Mamas & The Papas' song "California Dreamin'". There is a verse in Iron Maiden's "Public Enema Number One" that refers to the California's dreaming, which is "Your children have more brains, Than your drug-infested remains, California dreaming, As the Earth dies screaming".

Public Enema Number One ?

Because of The Mamas & The Papas' song "California Dreamin'". There is a verse in Iron Maiden's "Public Enema Number One" that refers to the California's dreaming, which is "Your children have more brains, Than your drug-infested remains, California dreaming, As the Earth dies screaming".
Bingo :okok:

So now, over to you :)

Clue #1 :

917219-7.jpg

Incorrect guesses : Powerslave /// Face In The Sand /// The Nomad /// To Tame A Land ///

Last edited:
I was just surprised by the fact that I had the correct answer. ;)
I've always felt that that reference was deliberate and intended to be picked up on (although I think Scott McKenzie's San Francisco was probably the song Bruce actually had in mind since he said that the song (ie Public Enema) is about "people talking about the environment and not doing anything": California Dreamin', meanwhile, is just a song in which someone from California is living on the opposite coast and complaining about how cold it is :lol:)

Anyway, back to the problem in hand - let's rule out the very obvious: The Nomad.

Back