Iron Maiden Picture Game

Okay, quite easy I think:
David_Miliband_and_3296737b.jpg

Is it The Legacy?
No - not sure how you got to that but the only thing that springs to mind is the bit about treating our fellow men with respect. Which is a bit fake in their case. What are they to each other, apart from brothers?

What is the most famous/notorious episode in their lives?

Well I knew nothing about them prior to a Wikipedia search, but since I saw something climate change I’m going to guess “Total Eclipse”.

Well I knew nothing about them prior to a Wikipedia search, but since I saw something climate change I’m going to guess “Total Eclipse”.
Not Total Eclipse.

Maybe this isn't fair to non-Brits so I'll give a bit more detail. The picture shows the Miliband brothers - Ed on the left, David on the right. The episode I'm driving at occured in 2010 and involved both of them (but others as well) :).

They both attempted to reach out to the whole spectrum of the Labour Party, didn't they?
"They both ..." then you go wrong. It's not "Reach Out" but I believe you have now identified the episode in question.

It's more basic/fundamental than that they both wanted to win - they were both ...

The Wicker Man ("Brothers and their fathers joining hands and make a chain"... more or less their position on the photo). Or "Paschendale" ("the body of ours and our foes"... which might be a bit much here)

Last edited:
The Wicker Man ("Brothers and their fathers joining hands and make a chain"... more or less their position on the photo). Or "Paschendale" ("the body of ours and our foes"... which might be a bit much here)
Both wrong. But although your two suggestions are mutually exclusive (ie there is union suggested with one, division with the other) you're actually thinking along the right lines with both. What did they do in 2010? Remember this is a direct lyric reference.

Another clue: it's a more recent song than both of these ...

Lord of Light? ("We are part of some strange plan
Why the slaughter of the brotherhood of man")

Empire of the Clouds? ("Sailors of the sky, a hardened breed
Loyal to the king, and an airship creed")

I get that it is about two British brothers running for an election against each other, but...

Last edited:
The Great Unknown?
Basically describes this whole thead, but no.
Lord of Light? ("We are part of some strange plan
Why the slaughter of the brotherhood of man")

Empire of the Clouds? ("Sailors of the sky, a hardened breed
Loyal to the king, and an airship creed")
Neither of these is correct either.
I get it is about two British brothers running for an election against each other, but...
Good! Hold that thought because it should take you straight to a song lyric. Keep looking!

Back