Iron Maiden Picture Game

No.

Another hint then. The song in which he is mentioned, is NOT an Iron Maiden song, but once you find out which song I'm referring to, the Maiden song will be really obvious.

I think I have spotted the song you're referring too... but for the moment I can only think of Ugly Kid Joe's "Everything about you" ("I don't give a shit about the city, oh no"). So I'm back to thinking again ;)

I think I have spotted the song you're referring too... but for the moment I can only think of Ugly Kid Joe's "Everything about you" ("I don't give a shit about the city, oh no"). So I'm back to thinking again ;)

Then you've probably spotted the wrong song. I repeat, the link between said song and the Maiden song is bleeding obvious, clear as day, you'll be kicking yourself HARD when it dawns on you.

Even if it is still not the right song, I'd like to share this find, which would hint to either "Fear is the Key" (the word "bastard" does not crop very often in Maiden's catalogue) or "The Assassin" ("coming after you").
:D

Even if it is still not the right song, I'd like to share this find, which would hint to either "Fear is the Key" (the word "bastard" does not crop very often in Maiden's catalogue) or "The Assassin" ("coming after you").
:D
If no one guesses the right answer in 24 hours, you get it for that find. Pure gold!

Back