Iron Maiden Picture Game

I just asked the Boyfriend what he could tell me about the Blackbird. He said it was used mainly as a spy plane because it was deemed the safest thing to fly over Russia after the Gary Powers incident, but it was a maintenance nightmare because it flew so high and fast that it got really really hot and landed with splits in it's fuel tanks and the fuel in such a weird state you could use it to put out diesel fires. It was later rendered obsolete by spy satellites.

Not sure if this helps anyone :S
And this was just off the top of his head - he hasn't even got his books out yet!

I just asked the Boyfriend what he could tell me about the Blackbird. He said it was used mainly as a spy plane because it was deemed the safest thing to fly over Russia after the Gary Powers incident, but it was a maintenance nightmare because it flew so high and fast that it got really really hot and landed with splits in it's fuel tanks and the fuel in such a weird state you could use it to put out diesel fires. It was later rendered obsolete by spy satellites.

Not sure if this helps anyone :S
And this was just off the top of his head - he hasn't even got his books out yet!

Ah, a man after my own heart.

Mother Russia

Nope. @Dr. Eddies Wingman has been closest so far - the link is related to the Blackbird's purpose

Hmm. It was a stealth plane, which means it would have to be silent (Out of the Silent Planet?) If the fuel could put out fires, could that signify Quest For Fire? I've Got The Fire?

IDK. I doubt this is it.

No, one is pictures, the other is written clues. Also, this one doesn't have riffraff from the Maiden forum on it yet.

No no no, you said Speed of Light was close so I thought... shit I just realized I mixed up "stranger" with "faster" nevermind.

Back