Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

No reason why we can't discuss it. ;) Members who haven't received theirs would just appreciate it if we kept the discussion in spoiler tags for a couple of weeks.

Alright Brigantium. You must have noticed I have not unveiled anything but a name.
I've been very surprised to see a photo of Steve with his wife in the mag. Him being so carefull about his private life...

Alright Brigantium. You must have noticed I have not unveiled anything but a name.
I've been very surprised to see a photo of Steve with his wife in the mag. Him being so carefull about his private life...
On that same pic, did you recognize Bruce? I think he's on there, but draws such an odd face that I am doubting about it (my wife and son, also into Maiden, didn't recognize him).

On that same pic, did you recognize Bruce? I think he's on there, but draws such an odd face that I am doubting about it (my wife and son, also into Maiden, didn't recognize him).
You think he is the chap with the cap and grey & white shirt behind Steve's daughter ? There's something, but I'm not sure : while Bruce is Shorter than Harry, the guy looks taller than Steve, and significantly taller than George Harris, who is taller than his father. And Nicko and Adrian are not there, so Bruce too could be missing.
Steve said that he had always wanted to see the Great Wall, and you can see how delighted they all are.

Last edited:
At first glace I actually thought that was Nicko.... Doesn't look like Bruce to me, and I haven't seen any other pictures of him there.

I just tried. Phone has decided to do everything upside down and refuses to let me rotate the pic

Last edited:
You need to upload the pic to a file sharing site like Photobucket. It's possible to post an attachment, but then it won't be in spoiler tags. That's why I gave up.

The man with the cap is not taller than George Harris who stands closer to the camera and stands right from Dave Murray and wears sunglasses.
@harrisdevot perhaps you don't know who is George Harris?

It's hard to tell. He's standing further back than the others. Going by the articles and pics out there on the internet, I've yet to see any mention of Bruce being there. It was Steve, Janick and Dave. I think Rod is standing next to Janick

Well, I talked to him twice recently
Page1
(2014 and 2015), so I think I know who he is (unless I talked to someone else who closely resembled the guy who played guitar just in front of me). And, looking at the ground pattern, he stands closer for just 20 cm.

There's a great shot of Steve supposedly scouting out Bruce at Reading Festival (must have been 1981) in the new mag during the Masa Ito interview. Overall a pretty good mag this time around I thought. Dave lost a lot of weight and looks pretty fit on the Wall of China photo, I remember people saying how slumped he look at the start of the tour :D

It's hard to tell. He's standing further back than the others. Going by the articles and pics out there on the internet, I've yet to see any mention of Bruce being there. It was Steve, Janick and Dave. I think Rod is standing next to Janick
Which articles and pics on internet?
I think Rod is standing next to Janick
Doesn't look like him. This one looks younger and with a somewhat different face (Rod's thicker).

Back