Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

It could be solved very simply by him wearing in ear monitors, then he would be able to hear perfectly no matter where he is on the stage.

Maiden are VERY old school on their monitor requirements though. They've played using loud wedge monitors for 40+ years so aren't going to change now.
This is true of Nicko and Steve (who doesn't even wear earplugs apparently, in case you were wondering what happened with the average sound quality of Iron Maiden releases), but the guitarists have been using IEMs for a long time now. Bruce is being stubborn for literally no reason considering in-ear monitoring is pretty damn standard for professional singers.

Did he retired before '22 leg of LOTB?
That it seems. Because I think someone posted a picture of him working a few days before.
It also seems that could be well not received by Steve or the management because their words…
‘ I don’t work there anymore ‘ … it sounded a non well positive sentence… I don’t know

Could it be due to USA Free COVID non vac entrance?
But left in the middle of a tour…? Mmm :huh:

I don't think it's that easy to get an exemption for entry into the US unvaccinated.
Remember the embarrassing worldwide uproar that nasty Novax Đoković caused in Australia. I can't believe Steve would do something like that to the band.

It’s very weird that after 2 years off of touring because covid you’re going to retire in the middle of the tour unless he had some kind of problem with the management or Steve, just sick and tired of doing this or he didn’t wanted to enter in US or maybe he was looking for retire just before planning to tour this year but someone ask him to do it once again for last time and retire when he wanted.
If you add that he’s not included in the special thanks that Steve wrote in the Senjutsu booklet… it’s just weird. There were many members of the killer crew that used or they were forced to use the back door to retire in the past.

Anyway many thanks for all your work Michael. You will be missed.

Back