Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

This song describes the attitude of some Maiden fans pretty well.

What the hell is this? It is not the same as the last one!
They are losing direction, bring me my band back!

:lol: :lol:

Some people on Maiden - related forums state Steve is anti-vax and Iron Maiden won't play next year and event musicians decide to disband. If it's true things went maximum stoopid and selfish on behalf of Steve's side. Who knows? Maybe it's true...

Who knows? Maybe it's true...

It would be most bizarre turn of events. Given how Bruce specifically underlined that he might have had very tough time with COVID if he wasn't vaccinated AND Maiden's social media platforms have just posted some light hype for the next years shows, along with British Lion tour announcement, I don't think there's anything like that bubbling under.

Some people on Maiden - related forums state Steve is anti-vax and Iron Maiden won't play next year and event musicians decide to disband. If it's true things went maximum stoopid and selfish on behalf of Steve's side. Who knows? Maybe it's true...
Steve is not anti-vax, he's just anti-covid pass...

Anyway, I wanna believe all the stories are just a bullshit. BL and IM dates are announced, some of the are rotated day-by-day and we have forthcoming BL tour in the UK. I know IM are going to announce some additional dates in EU probably in November. If Steve would be anti-vax all the plans are going to be busted. IM wasted a lot of money, tons of it were invested in LOTB Tour 2020. They postponed the dates twice and the ONLY ONE WAY to take their money back are the live shows. Cancelling the tour third time due to Steve's anti-vax attitude would be selfish and wicked. IM isn't only Harris, 5 musicians, their families, the management and Killer Krew. All of them need new job and their money...

Sorry to break the news to you: Senjutsu has been selling like hot pancakes.

That being said, if the pandemic does not get any better soon and Steve keeps his alleged anti-vaccine/anti-Covid prevention measures stance I cannot see any Maiden indoor shows happening any time soon.

Add to this the joys of Brexit (Hello Bruce!) and I would not put my money on the LOTB 202x tour going ahead.

Oh well, I can always live with the memories of the 2018 tour.

Don’t forget to marvel at the legendary Maiden quality control: one of the SIT shirts lists Yogoslavia as one of the countries.

Nothing new though: some years ago they were selling a World Slavery Tour t-shirt that had them playing in Hungry (sic).
In 1986
Sorry to break the news to you: Senjutsu has been selling like hot pancakes.

That being said, if the pandemic does not get any better soon and Steve keeps his alleged anti-vaccine/anti-Covid prevention measures stance I cannot see any Maiden indoor shows happening any time soon.

Add to this the joys of Brexit (Hello Bruce!) and I would not put my money on the LOTB 202x tour going ahead.

Oh well, I can always live with the memories of the 2018 tour.
If the story about Steve is true no way we see Iron Maiden anywhere.

First of all, nobody knows if Steve Harris is unvaccinated. It’s a fairly large leap even if the British Lion cancellations don’t paint a great picture of the band’s approach to COVID. Being against anti-COVID measures, as stupid as a stance as it is, doesn’t equate to being anti-vax. There are a lot of prominent musicians (Eric Clapton for one) who have been pretty vocal about being anti-vax or whatever else, but are still vaccinated.

IMO Iron Maiden is a too-big-to-fail organization. Steve could be anti-vax but when push comes to shove he’s probably going to be pressured by the Maiden management to get vaccinated anyway (I imagine this is possibly what happened with Clapton). Unlike others on here I’m not going to pretend to be an expert, but I would assume Maiden (as a business with many employees) stands to lose a ton of money if they can’t tour anymore. And even if they were to tour, having an unvaccinated person in the band would be a major liability. I doubt even Steve has enough weight to bring the whole thing down because of anti-vax stupidity.

But again, we don’t even know what happened with the British Lion tour, so it seems silly to jump to Steve being anti-vax.

Something else to consider, Maiden has announced new dates in 2022 that aren’t just rescheduled from 2020. If Steve’s vaccination status was in question, I’m not sure if Maiden would be announcing shows with their ability to tour being in doubt.

No, I don't think so... Band members are still very young... ;)
And not to mention that they were on the verge of recording an 18th one. I definitely think we’ll get one more album for sure unless Steve plans on hitting the 20 mark. One more album is for sure. Also think we should expect Bruce’s solo probably end of next year or early 2023. US has started opening it’s borders and Bruce has considered possibilities of his “an evening with” tour in the US. Simultaneously he could work on the record with Roy Z.

Last edited:
SENJUTSU is selling bad and people aren't buying tickets for forthcoming shows at all. If Harris is really anti vax it means we won't see them anymore.
Not true. It’s just streaming has gone up like crazy which wasn’t the case when tbos was released. The no 3 position in the US kinda says it all even though they didn’t score no 1 on their own turf. This album has certainly set new benchmark for them to beat. Also really doubt Arry is anti-vax. I might be wrong here but from an organisation standpoint, maiden would be sending out a wrong message if Arry was anti-vax (given his discipline n all when it comes to making music). Bruce on the other hand has been encouraging people to get vaccinated. Would seem rather self contradictory within the band.

Back