Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

@RLonger is it true what fellow Ghost is claiming? You flopped your own prediction for previous tour? :facepalm:

If yes, you shouldn't make any predictions for at least a tour. :D
Okay you may sneering but being honest all promotional work for this album was poor in comparison to the previous ones. All in all just short term effect. Bruce was the only member of the band who took on his arms all promotional activity. And just look at the latest Judas Priest album "Firepower" which took them back to prosperity and on an other hand you've got successful Ozzy's "Ordinary Man" and forthcoming release with legendary line up which is sentenced to be a big success. Where is Iron Maiden in 2021? They even don't play any shows to please fans in these dark days of pandemic hiatus... Just a few reflections. And after three years since 2018 the facts made my "dark & grim" predictions right. Iron Maiden are on the downhill and probably they perfectly know that.

Last edited:
I didn't follow TBOS back then so I don't know about promotional work. I was pointing out that if you were so blatantly wrong once you should step back and cool with doomed statements.
Also it's quite simple: A new very good album is out and all people here are quite happy. And you come and keeping negative which is ok but at least it should be justified and in the right thread.
I hear some of the things you say, why you don't try to hear the general vibe of joy in the forum now that we have a great album to celebrate?

So seize the day, come to celebrate with us and stop complaining for a few months! :D

Okay you may sneering but being honest all promotional work for this album was poor in comparison to the previous ones. All in all just short term effect. Bruce was the only member of the band who took on his arms all promotional activity. And just look at the latest Judas Priest album "Firepower" which took them back to prosperity and on an other hand you've got successful Ozzy's "Ordinary Man" and forthcoming release with legendary line up which is sentenced to be a big success. Where is Iron Maiden in 2021? They even don't play any shows to please fans in these dark days of pandemic hiatus... Just a few reflections.
I agree with you that the promotion of the album has been not enough but I think the band didn't look for it too much this time.
These times where you can do video interviews…I have seen just Bruce talking a few minutes. Important magazines didn't dedicate them too much. Although they have been no.1 in many countries included mine. I have not heard about them in my national radio station. Official website don't update news in over 1 month.

Marketing is not good enough but the album is f***ing awesome.

So
I agree with you that the promotion of the album has been not enough but I think the band didn't look for it too much this time.
These times where you can do video interviews…I have seen just Bruce talking a few minutes. Important magazines didn't dedicate them too much. Although they have been no.1 in many countries included mine. I have not heard about them in my national radio station. Official website don't update news in over 1 month.

Marketing is not good enough but the album is f***ing awesome.
Sorry but where are you from?

I think if they tour next year (since June) they just play some songs from an album and that's all. Maybe add some LotB dates in both Americas to present two or three songs from Senjutsu. The separate tour promoting this album would be a flop.
June-July next year will be for the final leg of LOTB tour and they might play 1/2/3 songs from the new album. After that the album tour will begin, I guess.

LOTB tour was a huge success for the band and I'm sure the tour for the new album will be the same. Just wait and see for yourself... you will be wrong (again). Not to mention that the album is doing great in the charts too.

Steve Harris not commenting one word on the material (or on anything related to the album) sucks, though.

I'm hoping we'll get a fine fanzine soon to outbalance this disappointment.

Wait, you did not find his comment introducing The Parchment on Planet Rock satisfying enough???

Promotion for Senjutsu was great since I bought deluxe edition AND LP version. And I don't own anything that I could use to play it.

Why do people even try to discuss with this RLonger guy? I just skip all his posts. Truly dont understand how someone can keep going on and on like that. Must be exhausting.

Why do people even try to discuss with this RLonger guy? I just skip all his posts. Truly dont understand how someone can keep going on and on like that. Must be exhausting.
Fanboys usually don't like person(s) who tell all the truth straight into their faces. Especially when it refers to their all time idols...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Yax
Back