Iron Maiden - EN VIVO - Live from Estadio Nacional, Santiago!!

Or you could buy them separately if you can't get the steelbox version

I could, however it would be cheaper to get the steelbox
I was just hoping somebody could clear up what the box excatly contains

This is clearly non-processed sound, eg. direct soundboard recording.

i believe the steel box just contains the same as the dvd... but in a steel box
Yeah i was thinking the sound on the preview was a bit... sub par as was the video quality either way im hyped about it and finally weve got something to look forward too YEAH (ive been away for a bit for tests so backtracked for the celebration) :cool:
Personally i hope the splitscreen is optional because on the preview it rivals steves editting for how distracting it is when your watching Bruce singing then hes thrown over to the left and then the top :eek:

Perhaps the split screen may come in the form of the "camera angle" feature, that was introduced with DVDs but very seldom used.

Watching the whole thing in splitscreen looks tiresome, but, aside from that, that gig looks fucking massive --the stadium shots are pretty spectacular. Looking forward to hearing good recordings of all TFF stuff.

I'm really excited about EN VIVO, great set list, the TFF material sounded excellent live and I'm pretty sure that this will be the case on the DVD, it is nice to get a release between studio albums, it makes the wait feel somewhat shorter. I generally don't care for the whole splitscreen thing as such, but this won't put me off buying it.

The official Iron Maiden youtube channel recently uploaded the footage of Blood Brothers from Santiago which I assume will be used on the Live CD/DVD/Blu-Ray:

Blood Brothers' live versions make me fall asleep while listening to it. I like the song but it just doesn't work live for me. Sad but true.

I must admit i was a bit dubious at first in relation to the split screens but i think i'll reserve judgement until i watch it on my tv, it doesnt really do it justice watching it on a computer screen (well unless you have a fair sized monitor:)).

Yeh, I think I'll reserve judgement until a see it at home; with better sound & all that.

Agree with The Flash --I just don't rate BB at all. Yeh, nice sing-a-long & probably a bit of a breather for the band --but I think seven minutes of the set could be filled with something better.

Fracking LOVE Blood Brothers. Janick sounds great on this. Love Davey's solo too. And it's a great sing along when you're at a gig.

I am not a Blood Brothers fan either. It was a fitting tribute for Dio but I rather hear dozens of other, less sweet, and more exciting songs, with more variation.

I think that Blood Brothers is an absolutely incredible song for those in the audience at the time, the crowd participation and such is amazing however on a live album it can get somewhat boring with repeated listens.

Blood Brothers is my Fave song on Brave New World. I've now seen it live 3 times and its obvious the band enjoys playing it which is great...gets quite epic during the Janick bit. I just wish Dave played the solo as per the album (which is heavenly).

Back