Iron Maiden - EN VIVO - Live from Estadio Nacional, Santiago!!

It would be very nice if they will release it in cinemas too, no ?
I mean.... just think how cool could be to watch this on a big screen

I'm glad it's Chile. I'm old enough to remember what happened back in 1992 when the band tried to play there. Crazy response from the Catholic Church. I suppose we shouldn't have been surprise... Bruce's retaliation statement was brilliant and this Blu-ray is going to be amazing.

I'm excited about this live album because of the fact that it was recorded in Chile. The fans in Chile are fucking mad.

:eek: only 67 days to go... :bigsurprise::(
Well i guess im gunna have to kill me enthusiasm a bit haha
but i cant wait!!! got the DVD (have no bluray equipment) and CD (portable enjoyment) on preorder so its just time to wait for them to drop on my doormat some time around the 26th... never know the postman might get it here 2days early like with FFTE

This is going to be released 3 days prior to the TNOTB's 30th anniversary.

There's some pretty heavy use of the split-screen sort of effect in the trailer, I wonder if it will be used that extensively in the full release.

There's some pretty heavy use of the split-screen sort of effect in the trailer, I wonder if it will be used that extensively in the full release.

Judging by what is said on the website, it will:

Extensive use is made of split screens so fans can follow the individual members closer

I was hoping to get the Steelbox version because I want the DVD and CD.
Am I right in thinking that this is what the steelbox version is?

Back