Iron Maiden confirmed on the "Download TV Festival" - June 12-14

To be honest, I think this might be due to him taking it easy on the physical movement side of the gig

I wholeheartedly agree.

I can't say I do. Didn't we just go though a bunch of '93 gigs where his movement heatmap would peak at drum riser or central mic stand? What you two are saying is logical and true - The Talisman En Vivo, probably the best officially released example. It's not only the voice at that Rome gig, it's the smile on his face and his willingness to interact with the band on stage while he's not singing - the actual opposite of what he did on that tour..

Harris and Murray don't fancy his newly found enthusiasm for the band.

Fucking hell his voice on that London Guitar Show clip is unreal! He could have at least taken his hand out of his pocket though
So Bruce, what did you do today?

Nothing much, chilled, sang one of the best renditions of RTTH while still chilln', you know, the usual.

I can't say I do. Didn't we just go though a bunch of '93 gigs where his movement heatmap would peak at drum riser or central mic stand? What you two are saying is logical and true - The Talisman En Vivo, probably the best officially released example. It's not only the voice at that Rome gig, it's the smile on his face and his willingness to interact with the band on stage while he's not singing - the actual opposite of what he did on that tour..

Harris and Murray don't fancy his newly found enthusiasm for the band.

Yeah sorry I wasn't clear what I meant. I didn't mean to imply that he wasn't trying more in Rome than the other gigs, it's very obvious that he was, but I think what pushed it from a good Bruce performance to a quote "best ever version" was the lack of physicality.

I wholeheartedly agree.

Here's one example of a performance of Run to the Hills at the London Guitar Show some years ago that falls under that category of not much movement and phenomenal singing:

He also sang a cracking reindition of Queen's Tie Your Mother down on that show, if I remember correctly. But the video doesn't exist anymore.

Ullevi 2005 was Swedish TV. Maybe they hired him to do the live mixing, but I doubt it.

Download 2013 was for a few songs to include in a TV special.

Do not know about RiR 2013, but I'm almost certain it wasn't KS.
In rock in rio was Tony newton

Back