Iron Maiden confirmed on the "Download TV Festival" - June 12-14

Good sign that they've gone way back for the FFAF footage, might be a chance of Maiden all the way back

Just turned the channel on couple minutes over and saw Rod and Nicko talk stuff about Donington '88.
Nice way to start the show and with that awesome live version of The Clairvoyant.
Im really looking forward to the Maiden-hour..hope to see something spectacular and hopefully someone will somehow record this show.
That version of Clairvoyant was, I'm pretty sure, just the studio audio with some audience noise and footage over top. That absolutely did not sound like them live playing that song.

Also this shit sucks. It's all this mall metal bullshit and a tiny bit of Iron Maiden, and I can't find a schedule, even on their site, that specifically says when only Maiden will be on.

Well I was thinking that this will be full 1 hour. Not some small parts here and there.

And Rod interview? I'm huge business book geek - I love to read and listen about brand histories from business point of view so I would buy any book from Rod about backstage business maiden stuff. Music industry is hard so inside view from Iron Maiden manager could be very interesting.

This is getting exciting, what will we will from Maiden? Perhaps they will show something from all Donington/Download-shows? 2007 most likely.

The chat was the most entertaining thing last night. Download campsite favourites like FENTON! JESUS CHRIST!

Also this shit sucks. It's all this mall metal bullshit and a tiny bit of Iron Maiden, and I can't find a schedule, even on their site, that specifically says when only Maiden will be on.

my guess is you'll probably have snippets here and there over the course of the night, Maiden is the big draw so they won't want the fans to stop watching

That version of Clairvoyant was, I'm pretty sure, just the studio audio with some audience noise and footage over top. That absolutely did not sound like them live playing that song.

Yep, I noticed as I have singles and videos from the era. The audience noise was too different so this was studio-version with added aahs.

Maiden are on for an hour at the end. They said that right at the start.

They aren't realising times, but if the show is meant to end about 11.30......
That said, it went on later last night

So in my country this will be 11:30-12:30. Well I hope someone will record this, I wanted to watch this with my 9yo but if this is like this there's no point in waiting.

Back