Iron Maiden confirmed on the "Download TV Festival" - June 12-14

I think Maiden will be on late. The show has more or less been in the order the bands are listed on Download TV website. Kiss are on again now

Andy Copping said something at the end of the broadcast that the Maiden team have been really digging through their archives to get some exclusive stuff for the stream tomorrow. Be interesting to see what we get.

Must be said when they played the Trooper last night I thought "bet we get this same clip tomorrow night too"

And we're underway!

Andy Copping says that there's a full hour of Iron Maiden at the end. Rod and Nicko are kicking the show off, because people care what Rod has to say.

Alter Bridge song now @Ariana. I should have been seeing them this evening.

Notice how the camera focused on a pretty girl in the crowd for the first few seconds.

I don't know why they put crowd noises over the studio version of the Clairvoyant, they have the actual live audio, it was on the single too. It would be better if the used only the studio audio or only the live audio not the studio with fake crowd noise.

Just turned the channel on couple minutes over and saw Rod and Nicko talk stuff about Donington '88.
Nice way to start the show and with that awesome live version of The Clairvoyant.
Im really looking forward to the Maiden-hour..hope to see something spectacular and hopefully someone will somehow record this show.

Back