Iron Maiden confirmed on the "Download TV Festival" - June 12-14

Yep!

Wait for the great exclusive interviews, @Niall Kielt. They spoke to the official Download tattooist earlier. Cant wait for the bog cleaners to get all nostalgic about their first Download.

Am i watchin the right thing? Some beshorted, tattooed chap bouncin about tye place?

Seriously, I legit thought it was playing the wrong audio or there was a time delay or something and hit F5 to make sure :lol:

Wiki tells me the guy was in a band called Gallows, who have a pretty shit version of Wrathchild I think on one of those Kerrang tribute albums

I almost saw Gallows once when I was a teenager, but the gig was cancelled a couple of hours before it started because the tattooed ginger guy (Frank Carter) had concussion from the previous gig (by hitting himself with the mic or something).

The face! He was doing kung fu stuff with it, which there is probably tons of footage on you tube of him doing it successfully

I can't remember if he seen it or if he was supposed to go to a gig that got cancelled as a result of it

EDIT: it's on youtube,
, maybe there was more than one incident no way my mate was going to Jimmy Kimmel :lol:

Yeah the lineup today has been shitty and the spread of songs per band is awful. 4/5 songs for Biffy, Airborne and Frank Carter. One song from Gojira, Offspring etc.

Bands look much better tomorrow though.

Yeah the lineup today has been shitty and the spread of songs per band is awful. 4/5 songs for Biffy, Airborne and Frank Carter. One song from Gojira, Offspring etc.

Bands look much better tomorrow though.

I'm waiting for KISS, not a huge fan but they're good fun live and I seen them at download twice. The problem is, I didn't anticipate waiting half the night for them, so it's not a good sign for Maiden tomorrow.

I'm waiting for KISS, not a huge fan but they're good fun live and I seen them at download twice. The problem is, I didn't anticipate waiting half the night for them, so it's not a good sign for Maiden tomorrow.
Maiden are getting a whole hour, which I don't think any other band has been allocated, so they will hopefully start before 11pm!

There was some Kiss at the start of the stream. Makes me wonder if it'll be the same for Maiden tomorrow.

The face! He was doing kung fu stuff with it, which there is probably tons of footage on you tube of him doing it successfully

I can't remember if he seen it or if he was supposed to go to a gig that got cancelled as a result of it

EDIT: it's on youtube,
, maybe there was more than one incident no way my mate was going to Jimmy Kimmel :lol:
I laughed a lot with this moment:

Some Steve Harris editing there, pretty sure Paul Stanley on the zip line was in Love Gun! He's not even wearing a mic so how could he sing it :lol:

Back