IRON MAIDEN ALBUMS SURVIVOR: POWERSLAVE WINS

Satisfied?

• Total voters
Yeah, I thought I might join in again... as in the Bruce survivor.

My votes are to the three albums I find less memorable (as in "I don't remember half the songs go after it's over"): No Prayer, X Factor and AMOLAD.

PS: All you who are voting for Killers are weird o_O

Wow, the biggest loser so far is No Prayer. Even doing more poorly then Virtual XI.
I love No Prayer.

I would have thought the clear three bottom are Virtual XI, X Factor and Fear of the Dark.
I certainly wouldn't fault people who are picking AMOLD, TFF, and TBOS cause perhaps they pine for the "classic" Maiden sound.

Killers is certainly a surprise.

I certainly wouldn't fault people who are picking AMOLD, TFF, and TBOS cause perhaps they pine for the "classic" Maiden sound.

I adore TBoS. My gripes with AMOLAD are not the sound but the songwriting. I have listened to it three times recently and I still don't remember how any of the songs go except for the choruses of the first two. After midway through the third song my mind loses focus.

I adore TBoS. My gripes with AMOLAD are not the sound but the songwriting. I have listened to it three times recently and I still don't remember how any of the songs go except for the choruses of the first two. After midway through the third song my mind loses focus.
I get what you mean about memorability of AMOLAD. Like, I could probably hum/sing more of the DoD album but I still think AMOLAD is a much better album. I might remember all the words from whatever guff is No. 1 at the minute but that doesn't mean I like it more than The Legacy

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16: Virtual XI

Virtual XI... <_< I'll just vote for Killers, NPFTD and FOTD out of spite now.

Back