Innocent Exile

How good is Innocent Exile on a scale of 1-10?

• Total voters
9 out of 10... This tune has always been one of the highlights of the album for me... I'm surprised that so few share my enthusiasm. I've always considered the riffs to be killer and the leads to be even better. Steve's fingers must have been bleeding after this one...

Prowler_108 said:
The last two minutes are amazing.
This.

If they did without the first half of the song and instead built on that last two minutes to come up with a fully-formed instrumental track. I honestly believe it could have rivaled songs such as Genghis Khan or Transylvania.

Such great basswork on this one, and I like the vocals quite a bit. 9/10

The bass is... just amazing! I love it. It's definitely one of the album's highlights. 9/10! :rocker:

Horrible song. I wanted to give it 1/10 but I accidentally gave Wrathchild 5/10 instead of 10/10, so this one gets a 6/10 because of my average album rating.

That's not that necessary. I (at least) calculate the rating from the first posts.  That's all I can deduce anyway. :)
So Wrathchild 10 and this one 1 right?

The instrumental section is insane! This song is one of my Di'Anno era favourites, however repeating the same verse doesn't help. Steve and Adrian shine.

Like Killers this song has also got a great sounding bass driven intro, this song has got one hell of a mighty groove, a pleasure to listen to, 8/10.

9 - this was one of the first tracks I heard from the album.

Another decent rocker that would probably get more praise if it weren't for all these other rockers.I think the intro and the solos stand out but there are some interesting parts in the verses as well. 8/10

again rerating... from 1 to 7, as with others it sits similar to killers in styling and it works well with some interesting riffing going on.

This song is just okay for me. Nice bass, but Paul does nothing for me here, and the instrumental section is pretty decent. 6/10

Back