If Maiden get inducted to the RnR HoF...

Nominees 2024 were announced with Ozzy as the only one artist representing hard rock/metal this year. As Sharon said his induction is "a must". Anyway, I think Maiden belongs to the circle of artist which are banned by RnRHoF - Motley Crue, Ted Nugent, Meat Loaf, Jethro Tull, King Crimson or Scorpions.

I would add Thin Lizzy to the list of the biggest RnRHoF snubs since they're such an iconic Irish classic rock band. It's kinda moronic to nominate Jane's Addiction, Dave Matthews Band and Oasis before Thin Lizzy, Jethro Tull, King Crimson and Iron Maiden.

Yeah, but why Priests, Sabbs and Ozzy were inducted but not Maiden?

And Metallica was inducted in 2009 too. So currently we have only 3 metal acts in HOF (Sabbath, Metallica and Priest) and we'll probably have Ozzy solo as the fourth.
Out of the absent metal acts Maiden should be inducted first and foremost, then Motorhead, Megadeth, Slayer and Pantera (and I'm not a fan of the latter two).

Last edited:
And Metallica was inducted in 2009 too. So currently we have only 3 metal acts in HOF (Sabbath, Metallica and Priest) and we'll probably have Ozzy solo as the fourth.
Out of the absent metal acts Maiden should be inducted first and foremost, then Motorhead, Megadeth, Slayer and Pantera (and I'm not a fan of the latter two).
I've heard an opinion IM will be inducted as soon as they decide to retire for good. Even Bruce said they don't wanna be into when they are still active. So same is with Ozzy, Tina Turner and many other notable artists. Being objective - IM should be inducted for sure. The are epitome of independance, bona fide rock legend, true to their roots, inspired generations of artist and established uncompromising heavy metal as global phenomenon even befor Metallica successed for good! Maiden achieved outstanding success without selling out. People from RnRHoF must be just malicious when nominated them twice and snubbing'em each time.

Back