If Maiden get inducted to the RnR HoF...

Iron Lurker

Ancient Mariner
Only because of Maiden being here in America in October and some folks speculating about the HoF this came to mind

I know this is a lot of ifs but....If Maiden gets inducted and If they accept it and If they attend and If they perform...

They would probably be allowed 3 songs. It wouldn't be difficult to figure out what they would play. There's not much room for debate, but I think:

The Trooper
Wasted Years
Run to the Hills

In that order.

I know this is a lot of ifs but....If Maiden gets inducted and If they accept it and If they attend and If they perform...

No worries man if they get inducted they will accept, they will attend and they will perform. Copy paste from another place:
"Maiden do give a shit, no matter what they say to save face after years of neglect. These things matter in any business. If you tell me about Nirvana yes, maybe Kurt Cobain wouldn’t mind. And he’s proven why. 99% of the artists do mind though."

The Trooper
Wasted Years
Remember Tomorrow w/James Hetfield
Run to the Hills
Blood Brothers w/Beyonce & Jay Z

FTFY

The thing I'm more interested in is that Maiden rarely does TV appearances. When was the last time they played on a TV program? Probably even less recent is an American TV program. Will they lip sync? Will they jam with other musicians? Will former members be there?

The thing I'm more interested in is that Maiden rarely does TV appearances. When was the last time they played on a TV program? Probably even less recent is an American TV program. Will they lip sync? Will they jam with other musicians? Will former members be there?
Lip sync? Believe the Rock Hall performances have always been live.

Jam? I can see the three amigos and Nicko doing the end of the night jam with the other inductees. Doubt the other two and Paul would.

Former non-inductee members being there? Doubt it. I think Blaze could get an invite, but I don't know if he'd attend.

Former members period. We don't know who the rock hall is going to induct, they've been inconsistent about that, but I wouldn't be surprised if the entire first album lineup gets in as well as the current lineup.

No worries man if they get inducted they will accept, they will attend and they will perform. Copy paste from another place:
"Maiden do give a shit, no matter what they say to save face after years of neglect. These things matter in any business. If you tell me about Nirvana yes, maybe Kurt Cobain wouldn’t mind. And he’s proven why. 99% of the artists do mind though."
The Trooper
Wasted Years
Remember Tomorrow w/James Hetfield
Run to the Hills
Blood Brothers w/Beyonce & Jay Z

FTFY
I agree with this idea, very cool

If they do get inducted I hope it's the real deal and not the 'Musical Excellence' mickey mouse award they gave Judas Priest.

If they do get inducted I hope it's the real deal and not the 'Musical Excellence' mickey mouse award they gave Judas Priest.
Please explain the difference. I don’t keep up with the RnR hall of fame stuff and genuinely believed Priest got a full on real-deal award or whatever it is.

Please explain the difference. I don’t keep up with the RnR hall of fame stuff and genuinely believed Priest got a full on real-deal award or whatever it is.
Whatever this is. They seemed to get a shorter performance slot than the other artists too.
rockhall2022inductees.jpg

They will do the ultimate fuck off and perform:

Days Of Future Past
Alexander The Great

The Trooper and Fear Of The Dark expecting audience will sit there confused.

Former members period. We don't know who the rock hall is going to induct, they've been inconsistent about that, but I wouldn't be surprised if the entire first album lineup gets in as well as the current lineup.
I would guess the current lineup + Paul and Clive, however I can’t really see them playing with Paul there. And yeah it’s so weird to see Maiden in those scenarios. Lip sync is out of question but curious to see if they’ll participate in the jams. I can’t see Bruce singing along somebody else and also the 3 amigos having some fun on the stage. Who would induct Maiden is also something I think.

IMHO, they'll play The Trooper, Aces High and The Number Of The Beast (could be awesome).

Nevertheless, I don't think Maiden will accept to be inducted without Blaze being inducted too... Maiden is the band with Paul, Bruce, Blaze and the 6 members-era, nothing less and nothing more. ;)

Back