Iced Earth

I would be fine with that, but I think those two are the leaders and other musicians will be credited as session musicians.

Huh, it actually is that:

https://metalatthegates.com/2017/01/09/news-matt-barlow-and-jonah-weingarten-unveil-new-project/

I would prefer a metal album but this is interesting too. Barlow can do no wrong anyway :p

Very interested to hear this. I agree that Barlow can do no wrong, but he isn't exactly the first metal singer I'd pick to hear "epic film score lounge music" from.

I'm looking forward to the Matt Barlow dubstep album then.

It's gotta be better than Chris Cornell's hip-hop album. When that 808 beat drops, Barlow hits the Dracula wail....actually, that could be pretty cool.

Check out the track-list for the upcoming Iced Earth studio album titled Incorruptible. Due out in mid June. More news will soon follow.

1. Great Heathen Army
2. Black Flag
3. Raven Wing
4. The Veil
5. Seven Headed Whore
6. The Relic (Part 1)
7. Ghost Dance (Awaken the Ancestors)
8. Brothers
9. Defiance
10. Clear The Way (December 13th, 1862)

Yay! Hope the last song is a Gettysburg-like epic.

As much as this band has repeated themselves and as cliche as they can be at times, I'm glad they're not doing a conceptual thing again. That whole Something Wicked thing barely needed a trilogy of songs, yet alone 2.5 albums.

Hopefully we'll get a few decent tunes with this new one.

As much as this band has repeated themselves and as cliche as they can be at times, I'm glad they're not doing a conceptual thing again.
Is that confirmed? Both Dystopia and Plagues had songs that contributed to the Something Wicked saga, I think it's likely that it carries over to this album too. My first thought on seeing "The Relic (Part 1)" was that this would be part of the Something Wicked saga.

983909_1384653378262951_2842107379057483875_n.jpg

June 16th

Back