Iced Earth

BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW!

I am listening to some Purgatory now. While the vocals may be judged as not that great (I am not that bothered), some of these riffs are excellent:

BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW! BARLOW!
It would be extremely harsh on Stu Block if Jon kicked him out for another brief reunion with Matt Barlow...

In February and March they're touring North America with Sanctuary and Kill Ritual.

icedearthsanctuarytour2018poster.jpg

Sad!

I'm already sad because they are in Montreal when Priest is in Ottawa. Fuck. Might go somewhere else to see it.

I'm guessing they'll do a run of festivals in Europe in summer (a couple are already announced) which will hopefully include Bloodstock and then do more European shows at the end of the year. When they played Bloodstock in 2012 they actually did one or two extra shows in tiny venues. I saw them in a crappy venue called King Tuts. :)

Back