ICED EARTH SURVIVOR 2014: Results -> Travel In Stygian wins AGAIN!

Satisfied with the results?

• Total voters
SURVIVOR_RULES_009.jpg

Eliminated:
Blessed Are You - 8 votes
Disciples Of The Lie - 7 votes
Watching Over Me - 6 votes
My Own Savior - 6 votes
Consequences - 5 votes

Horror Show joins the game!

If I could spend all my votes on Ghost of Freedom I would.

Transylvania might be listed as a bonus track on the reissues, but it was a regular album track when Horror Show was first released.

Also, another Ghost Of Freedom fan :nana:

Weird, I have a reissue and it's also listed as a regular track. Never seen it as a bonus.

Transylvania might be listed as a bonus track on the reissues, but it was a regular album track when Horror Show was first released.

It was a bonus track on the version I bought back in the day, but that's not what I'm debating. It's a cover. If we're including Transylvania are we including the entire Tribute to the Gods album and the covers on The Melancholy EP?

It was a bonus track on the version I bought back in the day, but that's not what I'm debating. It's a cover. If we're including Transylvania are we including the entire Tribute to the Gods album and the covers on The Melancholy EP?
But those albums aren't part of the game. Horror Show is, and all tracks from it are included. Traditionally we don't leave covers out of survivors if they're part of the album tracklist. B-sides and other things are up to the host.

Angels Holocaust
Stormrider
Burning Times
Jack
Ghost of Freedom
Im-Ho-Tep
Jeckyll & Hyde
Dragon's Child

I'm kinda hoping others can determine that. I can't pick between my favourite three, but Horror Show is the best IE album.

Back