I just love those racist tunes in the morning...

[!--QuoteBegin-Wicker Man+Oct 24 2005, 04:58 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Wicker Man @ Oct 24 2005, 04:58 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Hopefully not even MTV will stoop so low to show the "popular" music.
[snapback]121232[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Hopefully...

[!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] I.......I.....I cant belive this. A few retards in my class are wannabienazi, but they dont even really know what it stands for. 13 Year old girls who sells nazi-music. The worlds going down.Really going down........ [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I re-read the article and there was a bit where they said they were helping the people who were in Hurricane Katrina. Only the white people though. Thats like helping someone and pushing someone else aside.

[!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Pineapple Hunter+Oct 25 2005, 10:44 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Pineapple Hunter @ Oct 25 2005, 10:44 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I re-read the article and there was a bit where they said they were helping the people who were in Hurricane Katrina. Only the white people though. Thats like helping someone and pushing someone else aside.

[!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]121297[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Helping people is still helping people, isn't it? This is a tough one.

Helping people selectively isn't really helping. It's showing unfairness to a high level. Do White doctors only treat White people in a hospital? If you want to help people, you have to help ALL people. Think about it.

I still think the parents should be given the death penalty for what they've done to these girls

only white people think they are so superior, whay is that??? Does Nietzche has something to do???

[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I disagree. Almost every diaspora believes in its superiority. Go listen to rap music, and you'll realize what I mean.

[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+Oct 26 2005, 03:48 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ Oct 26 2005, 03:48 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I disagree.  Almost every diaspora believes in its superiority.
[snapback]121350[/snapback]​
[/quote]Almost everyone believes in their own superiority.

[!--QuoteBegin-Pineapple Hunter+Oct 25 2005, 07:14 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Pineapple Hunter @ Oct 25 2005, 07:14 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I re-read the article and there was a bit where they said they were helping the people who were in Hurricane Katrina. Only the white people though. Thats like helping someone and pushing someone else aside.

[snapback]121297[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I saw the entire segment on them on PrimeTime the other night. They tried helping only-white victims of Katrina, but every single one of them refused because of their items promoting white supremacy. The white people themselves didnt even feel comfortable accepting it, and they even showed a video of this lady who was yelling at them and telling them to leave if they were only going to help the white people...which personally made me feel better cuz that whole thing pissed me off. Oh, and this was in Mississippi too!!..arguably the most down-south, conservative, redneck state in the States (or would it be South Carolina?).

But w/e, these white supremacists are ignorant, stupid little bastards and if they were all shot i couldnt care less.

[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+Oct 25 2005, 06:48 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ Oct 25 2005, 06:48 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I disagree.  Almost every diaspora believes in its superiority.  Go listen to rap music, and you'll realize what I mean.
[snapback]121350[/snapback]​
[/quote]

well yes, rap does promote black pride and stuff along those lines, but not in the same sense as these girls and the movement as a whole is doing. They are blatantly saying that whites are the best race and all others are inferior and therefore "not as good", period. they promote hate against other races.

what did rap music do? yeah they idealize the 'gangster' lifestyle alot of the time and use 'nigga' as every other word to make it seem like that kind of culture is cool. but they never say "kill the crackers" or anything like that. hell, now we even have wiggers. for rap music its more the culture they are trying to spread, not race.

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Oct 24 2005, 02:20 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Oct 24 2005, 02:20 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--][!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Little Mav is not crying, but he's certainly white with rage (no pun intended!). Parents like like that should be shot and the kids placed in a normal environment.  [!--emo&:guns:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/guns[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'guns[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]
I'm simply too angry to say anything for the moment.  [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&:puke:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/pukeface.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'pukeface.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]121092[/snapback]​
[/quote]

My thoughts are exactly as yours! [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Ok, promised I wouldn't post for a while, but I have to say something here.

While I don't agree with what these girls are saying, I will defend yo the death their right to say it. They are exercising their God-given right to free speech, as is protected in the Bill of Rights of the United States. In a free society you have to listen to the bad along with the good.
To my knowledge, they aren't advocating violence against anyone. They are merely stating their opinions about their own ethnicity (however wrong it may be, it's still just an opinion)

If two black girls were signing about the virtues of the Black Panthers or Louis Farrakhan, would you all be so indignent? Many rappers preach overt violence against white people, yet there is no outcry. There is a double standard when it comes to Caucasians, especially in North America. Two wrongs definately do not make a right, but we should stop all racism, not just that which is directed against certain ethnic groups.

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I re-read the article and there was a bit where they said they were helping the people who were in Hurricane Katrina. Only the white people though. Thats like helping someone and pushing someone else aside.[/quote]
The NAACP helps only black people....just sayin'

[!--QuoteBegin-IronDuke+Oct 26 2005, 04:25 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(IronDuke @ Oct 26 2005, 04:25 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]They are exercising their God-given right to free speech, as is protected in the Bill of Rights of the United States.
[snapback]121365[/snapback]​
[/quote]What about the swastika? Just a symbol, right? In some countries, its usage is forbidden though. The father uses it to mark his cattle.

[!--QuoteBegin-IronDuke+Oct 26 2005, 04:25 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(IronDuke @ Oct 26 2005, 04:25 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Many rappers preach overt violence against white people
[/quote]So, the whites should do it, too? Eye for an eye...

[!--QuoteBegin-charlotte+Oct 26 2005, 02:34 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(charlotte @ Oct 26 2005, 02:34 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]So, the whites should do it, too? Eye for an eye...
[snapback]121369[/snapback]​
[/quote]
I think you are misenterpreting what Duke said. He was not condoning violence against white people, he was actually saying that these Nazi children aren't violence promoters. A better cliche to use would be, whats sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

[!--QuoteBegin-conorsdaman@hotmail.com+Oct 26 2005, 05:39 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(conorsdaman@hotmail.com @ Oct 26 2005, 05:39 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]these Nazi children aren't violence promoters
[snapback]121370[/snapback]​
[/quote]I have checked their lyrics and it's true. They are clever. The only thing seems to be the frequent mention of warriors, bleeding. And what about this:
Aryan man awake, How much more will you take, Turn that fear to hate, Aryan man awake.

[!--QuoteBegin-IronDuke+Oct 26 2005, 03:25 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(IronDuke @ Oct 26 2005, 03:25 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]The NAACP helps only black people....just sayin'
[/quote]
Well, this is not tolerable either. The same goes for Howard university, which is for Blacks only.

If we want to make this little planet a better place, we'll have to learn to live TOGETHER, and accept our differences (mostly the really trivial ones such as skin colour!). [!--emo&-_---][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sleep.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Pineapple Hunter+Oct 24 2005, 09:40 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Pineapple Hunter @ Oct 24 2005, 09:40 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]If only these obviously naive kids could see what they were getting themselves into.
[snapback]121163[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Precisely. And the fact that they're only 13 means theres always plenty of time for them to develop their own views on subjects like race. Until recently I was persuaded by my dad (heavily communist, but not russian communist, proper communist) but having worked in an environment where being politically correct is a sin (Engineering) I have started to question my original thoughts.

While I am not racist I can see the problems that immigrants create in this country. Before I get called a Nazi, I still maintain that everyone should be equal also.

When you've seen both sides of the arguement its easy to see why being in government is so difficult to get right, because somebody always opposes you, and there is no right or wrong answers.

Coming back to the topic here, these girls, in my opinion, aren't the people at fault, its the people who are insighting this kind of racism or even 'Nazi-like' philosophy. As they develop their thoughts hopefully they will understand the other side of the tale, just like I have. But then again, if they never get taught anything different, what do you expect?!

Over & Out

Back