How many rolls of toilet paper do you have at the moment?

How many rolls of toilet paper do you have at the moment?

• Total voters
I was actually down to only one roll, because some Finns kindly hoarded all the toilet paper, but was fortunate enough to get a package earlier this week, so I now have 8 rolls. :)

I still haven't run out of my original quarantine stash. Two rolls left. But I bought another pack of 24, so I'm ready for another wave.

I think that bog roll thing is over. It's now an interesting historical observation that it would be the first thing people panicked over when the pandemic hit.

Still no yeast in supermarkets, though.

It's bread flour here. People have decided that they need to start making their own bread, although there's no problem actually getting ready made bread. It's pesky for those of us who actually liked to bake stuff anyway. Also Weetabix, I've had real trouble getting even supermarket own-brand Weetabix in my recent orders. They substituted it with supermarket own brand Shreddies last time. :puke:

Edit: and apparently 'shreddies' are also a type of underwear. I'm getting adverts all over the place for those now.

It's bread flour here. People have decided that they need to start making their own bread, although there's no problem actually getting ready made bread. It's pesky for those of us who actually liked to bake stuff anyway. Also Weetabix, I've had real trouble getting even supermarket own-brand Weetabix in my recent orders. They substituted it with supermarket own brand Shreddies last time. :puke:

Same here, all of a sudden everyone thinks they're a baker. It's very bizarre.

Yeast is finally back at my grocery store. Flour comes in an out. No shortage of weetabix.

I'm on my last roll of toilet paper, but that's back too.

Back