Hints collection thread for 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see no mentions on Seattle, perhaps Bruce forgot about it. They are playing again tonight, second night in a row, let's see if there will be any mentions considering he went ballistic with them the previous nights

Wouldn't surprise me now if the mentioned Tshirt design is something based on the concept of SIT and/or ATG.
It's time for an epic SIT anniversary shirt with ATG Eddie and lots of details. I've always wanted an official artwork for this song (for ROTAM too).
The explicit mentioning of track eight definitely IS a hint.
^ 100%.

So... someone does a post, throws a couple of dates and no one seems to go insane but me? Me thinks that either the guy is a known prankster or a known fan with inside info. But still WTF? I would expect some excitement at least.

So... someone does a post, throws a couple of dates and no one seems to go insane but me? Me thinks that either the guy is a known prankster or a known fan with inside info. But still WTF? I would expect some excitement at least.
So what's the thing with these dates, source? I can't find anything about Maiden in London July next year. :wtf:

@Black Wizard is a long time poster here who hasn't posted in a while. I doubt he would bother to post all of a sudden just for a cheap prank, but maybe I'm wrong??? I suspect he heard from someone he considers a reliable source and is putting this up here to let fans know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back