Hints collection thread for 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, so if they go on sale next week, tour will be announced today or tomorrow the latest. Woo-hoo. Bring on the ticket stress!

Hey guys it's official!!!
Check "Iron Maiden Future Past tour 2023" in google.

Attachments

• Przechwytywanie.PNG
    Przechwytywanie.PNG
    9.3 KB · Views: 18
Just wow! The idea of a Senjutsu/SIT tour is great (''Alexander The Great'' finally live? This time it's mandatory). I knew both albums would work great together and we all knew the reason for this tour mentioned by Steve (I agree with him). HYPE!!!

The artwork of the tour poster is cool. The Future Past Tour is an interesting (and the most fitting) name of the tour, but that means we will not have an official tour named Senjutsu with a tour poster just featuring Samurai Eddie! Odd.

According to Steve they will not use the Pagodas stage from this year again - does this mean we will get a modern SIT stage? It would be odd, but then again the tour is not named ''Senjutsu''. They can make the stage from two different halves (that would be something cool and something they've never done before), like Eddie's face from the tour poster.

If the 2023 tour is only in Europe and UK, I think a 2nd leg in 2024 is very possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back