Here we go again...Iron Maiden sued over the rights of 6 songs

This is the same "house of horror" as described in the article I posted earlier:
He apparently lived in Sunningdale from around 2000 to at least 2010:
https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/music-boss-tells-horror-houses-1422962
He was also apparently a friend of Michael Winner and had plenty to say about the administration of that gentleman's Will:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...e-involving-widow-hard-PA-conniving-exes.html

It turned up a body in 1991, is that not enough for you?! :p

Was about to post "maybe he pushed him off the boat" but you got there first!

maybe his beef with Maiden is that there are clues in Be Quick or Be Dead that reveal what really happened to Maxwell?

Iron_Maiden_-_Be_Quick_or_Be_Dead.jpg

maybe his beef with Maiden is that there are clues in Be Quick or Be Dead that reveal what really happened to Maxwell?

Iron_Maiden_-_Be_Quick_or_Be_Dead.jpg
The band have had them the whole time, but they are saving it for a post-retirement release.

Do post when you read it.
I intend to - just a pity it wasn't available on Kindle so I could have searched for his name and got to the relevant details a lot quicker. As it is I have to wait a week just for it to arrive. Second-hand through Amazon Marketplace you see - it seems to be out of print at the moment ...

Interesting that he didn't win that one outright though, despite his oft-repeated boast that he never loses ;).
Like the US and the Vietnam War.

There's also this case here: http://www.travelweekly.co.uk/articles/42703/mistake-in-cruise-booking-costs-thomas-cook-dear

A County Court judgment against Thomas Cook has underlined how simple mistakes made by agents when giving clients details about product could prove costly.
Customer Barry McKay brought the case against the retailer after booking a Baltic cruise for his family on the launch sailing of Cunard’s new ship Queen Elizabeth in 2010. During an initial conversation with a Thomas Cook cruise sales rep, he was given wrong information about the size of two cabins he requested, an error that could not be rectified without him paying more.
McKay went on the cruise he booked but paid an additional £12,247 to get the floor space he had requested. This amount, plus interest, was awarded to him.

Serial litigator is a good phrase to describe the man!

Thinking about his Blabbermouth tirades again, I seem to remember that he said he'd started posting there in response to the months of abuse he'd been subject to on such websites - which he noted that the Iron Maiden camp had not condemned. Such abuse is pathetic of course but also typical of internet comment sections. What did he expect to find when he looked at the bottom half of the internet? To look at such comment sections seems to be very narcissistic to me, as if he was hoping to find Iron Maiden fans turning their collective backs on their favourite band and praising Bazza to the heavens. This behaviour and the emotional, aggressive arguments on Blabbermouth represent dare I say an almost Trumpish attitude, something also evident in his "I never lose" statements.

12 thousand pound cruise ship arrangement? On the Baltic? wtf

Back