Here we go again...Iron Maiden sued over the rights of 6 songs

What did he expect to find when he looked at the bottom half of the internet? To look at such comment sections seems to be very narcissistic to me, as if he was hoping to find Iron Maiden fans turning their collective backs on their favourite band and praising Bazza to the heavens.
Entirely possible that was exactly what he was hoping to find. He seems to have expected everyone to just accept his words as gospel, and anyone who didn't was either ignored or derided as rabble/idiots/pig ignorant/deluded/worshiping Steve as a GOD etc etc.

There was one interesting suggestion on there that he'd gone to Blabbermouth deliberately, knowing he'd get abuse from the trolls, so he could use it to claim that all Maiden fans were abusive ignorant rabble. I forget who it was that posted that and I haven't got time to check now.

During the Hallowed case, he had posted in the comments on some other website, but not nearly as much.

Maybe Bazza already registered and is posting among us in secret.

LittleSmugJellyfish-size_restricted.gif

I'm out of the loop here. Where did "Bazza" come from?
I don't know what they had in mind for sure but it made me think of Paul Gascoigne, whose nickname is Gazza, an English football player who, though quite talented, became more (in)famous thanks to his public behaviour (alcoholism, feud with the press, assault & battery, accusation of sexual harassment...) than his performances on the field.

Last edited:
Every post in this thread involving a certain member of our board who does not want to be associated with this has been removed. Please respect the wish of a member to stay out of this.

Back