• Flight 666

• The final frontier

• En vivo!

• Maiden england 88

• The book of souls

Results are only viewable after voting.

nuno_c

A hollow universe in space
Sadly, some months ago i was forced to sell many of the albums i had because of some money problems, but now i'm starting to one by one buy every single Maiden album again.

That being said, could you guys help me deciding what studio album i should buy first? Or do you think i should start with a live one?

Do you have a favorite? :)

Maybe start with Rock in Rio, I think that one is a good reminder for all of us Maiden fans how strong Maiden are as a band, a unity, the songs and of course the fans. Who can't listen to Rock in Rio and not get goosebumps by listening to Fear of the dark from this show?

Or wait for a week and get the new album, as it will be a totally new music to digest? All the Maiden albums are so great, so you will end up with a great first album anyway. Good luck getting back your Iron Maiden discography :)

Do you have a favorite? :)

Maybe start with Rock in Rio, I think that one is a good reminder for all of us Maiden fans how strong Maiden are as a band, a unity, the songs and of course the fans. Who can't listen to Rock in Rio and not get goosebumps by listening to Fear of the dark from this show?

Or wait for a week and get the new album, as it will be a totally new music to digest? All the Maiden albums are so great, so you will end up with a great first album anyway. Good luck getting back your Iron Maiden discography :)
Thank you for your answer and sympathy :)

Could you just do me a favour? Could you please vote? At the end it will make things much easier for me when trying to figure out everyone's advices ;)

And thank you again

Right now i'm thinking maybe Seventh Son of a Seventh Son or En Vivo. Comments? :dancinggeek:

You're welcome :)

I ended up voting for Rock in Rio, not sure how easy it is to find, but it sure have a magical and special felling

I voted Fear of the Dark. Get the worst ones first and then work your way up so it'll feel more like a treat when you get to the good stuff. :D

Otherwise, yes take SMX's advice and help get TBOS to number one! :shred:

Im trying to buy the discography in vinyl, im currently looking for old versions but its hard to find imported ones (the ones i found have names of the songs translated to spanish, i hate that).
Do you guys recommend that i buy the new remasters instead of keep looking for old ones? are they noticeable different in sound?

En Vivo or From Fear to Eternity...
or if your into the older stuff Best of the Beast.
Sorry to hear about your financial problems but I'm sure you'll get everything collected again.

If you're not gonna buy the new one straight off, I'd go for Somewhere in Time. Hunt around on eBay for an original CD press, it's worth it.

I voted for Powerslave as it came out the year I was born and I love that LP. Also get SIT or LAD.

I think you should buy SSOASS! It's the one I'm going to buy next, as I don't have their full discography yet...

I hope that in the near futere Parlophone will release second box of LP's on black vinyl. From No Prayer to AMOLAD. That's also 8 studio LP's, just like first (Complete albums collection 1980-1988).

Back