4.Livin' Ain't No Crime
5.Find My Freedom
6.Golden Times
7.Walk Your Way
8.Revolution
9.Faster We Fall
10.Save Us
11.Pumpkins United

Top-notch album! Btw, 8 of all those songs are written by Markus Grosskopf.

honourable mentions: ''Save My Hide'', ''Another Shot Of Life'', ''I'm Free'' and ''See The Night''

An album consisting of bonus songs...

1.We Unite
2.Deliver Us From Temptation
3.Far Away
4.Livin' Ain't No Crime
5.Find My Freedom
6.Golden Times
7.Walk Your Way
8.Revolution
9.Faster We Fall
10.Save Us
11.Pumpkins United

honourable mentions: ''Save My Hide'', ''Another Shot Of Life'', ''I'm Free'' and ''See The Night''
Don't forget "A Game We Shouldn't Play". :)

Out of all their bonus tracks See the Night and Free World are my favorites. I can't comprehend why they weren't included on Gambling with the Devil and My God-Given Right.

The band will stay United and at least one more albums is on the way:

Weikath: ''We are going on forever, together. It’s the most suitable thing to do.''

''We agonised over whether or not to include a ballad [it was eventually saved for the next album], and the final running order was actually put together by Markus Staiger, the boss of our record company, who really got involved.'' - wut...

An album consisting of bonus songs...

1.We Unite
2.Deliver Us From Temptation
3.Far Away
4.Livin' Ain't No Crime
5.Find My Freedom
6.Golden Times
7.Walk Your Way
8.Revolution
9.Faster We Fall
10.Save Us
11.Pumpkins United

Um, isn't Save Us an album track on Keepers II? Or are we in a Gangland situation in which it was added into later CD pressings?

A very regular song indeed, available on most album releases, worldwide. Same goes for earlier "bonus" songs.

Here my fav bonus tracks from the Grapow era (1991-2000), a very, very good time of the oath bonus tracks. Would be a great album.

"You Run with the Pack"Grosskopf3:54
"Can't Fight Your Desire"Deris3:45
"Star Invasion"Deris, Weikath4:47
"Still I Don't Know"Deris, Grosskopf4:13
"Walk Your Way"Grosskopf4:56
"Back on the Ground"Kusch, Deris4:40
"A Game We Shouldn't Play"Deris3:38
"The Madness of the Crowds"Deris4:12
"Deliver Us from Temptation"Grosskopf, Weikath4:54

Last edited:
Really? I thought I read in the commentary that it wasn't in the LPs and it wasn't added until the 98 CD reissues....

Total Eclipse is the song that was not on the original pressing of The Number of the Beast with the exception of the LP version released in Japan (and perhaps some other territories).

Well, it’s something, at least.

Curious thing about Helloween album cover:

The cover art was painted by hand by Eliran Kantor and selected against a number of digitally created images. Markus Staiger (founder of Nuclear Blast) was initially against it and tried to convince the band to chose another one, but the musicians' opinion prevailed.

A couple of months later - How do you guys think the latest record holds up? As for me, I don't spin it as much, but I stand by my initial assessment that this is a really, really good record. It is definitely the best since The Dark Ride for me. The average song quality is very high, but it does lack a song of "Keeper of the 7 keys", "Eagle Fly Free" or "I Want Out" level of quality, although I think Mass Pollution comes rather close. It's the top album highlight for me.

Back