Hall of fame/shame nominations!

i know you guys love my stories, a friend wrote me this one, fun stuff

I hope a pack of wild Mongres come and piss in your eye, then maul you with the help of some ghetto ostriches, strait out the hood, then I hope you get raped by a large woman who resembles Alice from Alice in wonderland except she has fangs for teeth and a limp on her right side because she had a stroke from eating too much margarine, yeah not even real BUTTER! We have a fatass on our hands…. Then after you are sodomized and brutally beaten I hope you are dragged to a cave where you are forced to be a sex slave for various dwarfs of different ethnicities, because the cave you are being held prisoner in is where these dwarfs hold their multi-ethnic annual conventions and YOU are the “normal-sized” entertainment… heh heh heh enjoyyy……

Time we revived this. I nominate this entire thread. The first page alone is pure gold, but it also contains a few gems on the next two, including classic thousand_suns, classic Prance, and classic "what the fuck is wrong with you?" moments.

Those where the days. :D

I really have no clue what to make of Prance.

I nominate phallus for inclusion on the Hall of Shame members list. Reason: He started a thread about shitting cats.

And seeing how I just pointed to this thread for the second time in a few months, I nominate it as well in its entirety. For the lack of a better word, it is truly epic.

Perun said:
And seeing how I just pointed to this thread for the second time in a few months, I nominate it as well in its entirety. For the lack of a better word, it is truly epic.

Agreed! Just reread it, pretty awesome :)

I can't believe I'm still finding awesome things I missed in my 9 months' absence. Just read that through, what a thread. :ok:

Wanted said:
Hello to all and in quite.
I appear said Christophe Wanted, I am French fan of Maiden since 16ans already.
I am going to see them for 5 ème and 6 ème time this summer in Paris Bercy on June 27th and 28th.
I am also roadie by a tribute band of iron Maiden who names Coverslave.
Escusé for my English, I used a translator to use to communicate.
Friendly a fan of Maiden  :rocker:

In the dream killing game thread someone killed my dream in what I thought to be a pretty awesome day. If I remember I'll post it tonight when I can get on my computer.

I thought it was funny when this Wizard guy told everyone that Book of Souls was not a single tour, but two separate tours! Also 'cool' is a word that people use. You learn something new every day :)

No it's not! It's the epitome of cool. Last year's tour was a separate tour from this one.

This one was cool too. I assumed everyone knew when the mega classic The Clansman last was in the set.
As far as I know 'The Clansman' was last played on the 'Brave New World' tour which, in terms of Iron Maiden tours, is not recent to me.

Last edited:
I thought it was funny when this Wizard guy told everyone that Book of Souls was not a single tour, but two separate tours! Also 'cool' is a word that people use. You learn something new every day :)
That "Wizard guy" told me you're a pure fanny. Those exact words.

Back