Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Is it just me, or is this getting to be a bit of a stretch with clues now, eh? We're expected to have read every thread on maidenfans forum & remember every comment every person made about every song?? Some of us have shit to do in real life & like, have children to tend to in addition to just being a Maiden fan... Just saying... Didn't get the memo on this one, I guess... A seemingly interesting, potentially fun game seems as though it is exclusive to & only fun for people that don't do anything but frequent every comment ever made here... am I the only one? I kinda thought clues would have a little more to do with the actual songs that we're trying to guess. No hostility meant here...it's just not what I thought this would/could be & it kinda just sucks the fun right out of this game...for me at least...
I kind of agree, the clues were too hard since not everyone knows exact posts from years back. I think making clues from the little and tiny circle of people's posts..takes away alot from this game. Hope to see this game go and as fun as it used to be...

I think I will pass this turn and let someone else go ahead. Im somewhat more busy for the next few days, but I will still participate in the guessing here.
So, anybody that wants to go and start new round, go ahead!

Yeah, I'm totally down to do one! I apologize, it might be a couple hours here until I get my sick kiddo to bed, then I'll post one, unless you guys get sick of waiting. I'll start working on it though. Thanks!

No to all 3 guesses so far. Time for a new clue.

Clue 1:
1657516988992.png
Clue 2: The picture from clue #1, is from a movie that is referenced in this Maiden song...(it may seem like Slim Pickens from the clues so far...)

Incorrect guesses: Tailgunner, Empire of the Clouds, Back in the Village

Yep, you got it!

Clue 1 is a picture from an infamous scene in the movie "Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb"
Clue 2 is kind of a double clue, the line "Out of the universe, a strange love is born" in the song, refers to Dr Strangelove. Also, Slim Pickens is the name of the actor portrayed in the picture from clue #1.
I'm glad others have actually seen this movie, hehe!

Back