Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue #1: 1993-1999
Clue #2: Catch your breath as you watch your step
Clue #3: Don't let the morning take him

Incorrect guesses: Wasted Years/ The Number of the Beast/ The Aftermath/ Be Quick Or Be Dead/ Don't Look To The Eyes of a Stranger/ Twilight Zone/ Mission from 'Arry

Clue #3: Don't let the morning take him
Clue #4: "Look, there is a labrador outside the studio!"

Incorrect guesses: Wasted Years/ The Number of the Beast/ The Aftermath/ Be Quick Or Be Dead/ Don't Look To The Eyes of a Stranger/ Twilight Zone/ Mission from 'Arry/ Moonchild/ Fear of the Dark/ Drifter/The Educated Fool

Darkest Hour
Congratulations! :clap:

+ Clue #4: "Look, there is a labrador outside the studio!"
< "
And my black dog has its day for six long years you shall not pass"

+ Clue #3: Don't let the morning take him
< these are respectively the first line of Transtatlantic's concept album The Whirlwind and the last line of Judas Priest's song "Before The Dawn"
//
"You sowed the wind and now you reaped the whirlwind
Before the dawn
the darkest hour"

Your turn, @Jmaster ! :)

I always like Diesel's clues. They're always some shit like: "This maiden song has a word in common with the third Marillion album that also was a second name for Ian Anderson's pet cat, even though his ex-wife technically owned the cat."

Then clue two would be: "This is the cat from the first clue's best friend imaginary friend."

My guess for today: Afraid to Shoot Strangers

Clue 1:
So, based on this excellent comment, I'd say it is about time we go down that road...

A flute-playing prog-rock legendary frontman, whose band has been an important inspiration for Maiden and Steve Harris in particular, owns a cat. Actually, he owns a number of cats, together with his wife. One of these cats has a name that when you say it out loud, it will sound almost like the name of a country. If you know your Maiden discography, this country will lead you on to this Iron Maiden song.

Back