Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue #1: Valley of the Spirits
Clue #2: 14 June 1981

Incorrect guesses: Shadows of the Valley/ If Eternity Should Fail/ Powerslave
Your second clue is maybe about Iron Maiden's Killers tour with Judas Priest and Humble Pie in june 1981.

The 1st one could be linked to the Valley Of Death in California. And as Nightmare On Elm Street movie took place in a wealthy suburbs of Los Angeles, California.

So, my guess is Bring Your Daughter To The Slaughter.

Last edited:
Clue #3:
"Is this just a passing fancy
Or another passing game?"

Incorrect guesses: Shadows of the Valley/ If Eternity Should Fail/ Powerslave/ Innocent Exile/ Bring Your Daughter...To The Slaughter

Purgatory

Clue #1: Valley of the Spirits : It's the place where the souls or spirits wait to go to heaven or hell or just come back to life as a second chance.
Clue #2: 14 June 1981 the release of Purgatory single

???

Clue #3:
Clue #4:

Incorrect guesses: Shadows of the Valley/ If Eternity Should Fail/ Powerslave/ Innocent Exile/ Bring Your Daughter...To The Slaughter/ The Fallen Angel/ Purgatory/ Another Life

Last edited:
The Prophecy

purgatory beckons… you know
Congratulations! :)

< "And the whole of the village is doomed" // In Star Wars' Episode Two, the Valley of the Spirits, on Tatooine, is where Anakin massacres an entire village of sand people.

< the day before the release of the single "Purgatory" // "Purgatory beckons"

Clue #3:
< the first lines of David Lee Roth's "Perfect Timing", on Skyscraper // "Now that I know that the right time has come"
Clue #4:

< From The Simpsons' "Bart Ruins Thanksgiving" (season 2) during which Bart daydreams that his family blames him for everything // "Now they put all the blame on to me"

Well played, @The_7th_one . Your turn! :)

Last edited:
Back