Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue 1: Not Metallica´s but Bruce´s
Clue 2: Can I Play in the Sea?
Clue 3: The name is Bond...or was it Powers?
Clue 4:
Clue 5: Clue 4 is like the altered Iron Maiden song title of this song
Clue 6: Slade&Stones
Clue 7:
fjLtByWMrv.jpg
FB_IMG_1584896984793.jpg

Incorrect guesses: 2 Minutes To Midnight, Back In The Village, Can I Play With Madness, Chains Of Misery, Fear Of The Dark, Hell On Earth, Iron Maiden, Remember Tomorrow, Revelations, Run Silent Run Deep, Run To The Hills, Sea Of Madness, Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son, Space Station Nr. 5, Tears Of A Clown, The Evil That Men Do, The Nomad, The Prisoner

Clue 4:
Clue 7:
fjLtByWMrv.jpg
FB_IMG_1584896984793.jpg
Clue 8: Reunion Song

Incorrect guesses: 2 Minutes To Midnight, Back In The Village, Can I Play With Madness, Chains Of Misery, Coming Home, Death Or Glory, Fear Of The Dark, Hell On Earth, Iron Maiden, Remember Tomorrow, Revelations, Running Free, Run Silent Run Deep, Run To The Hills, Sea Of Madness, Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son, Space Station Nr. 5, Tears Of A Clown, The Evil That Men Do, The Nomad, The Prisoner

Clue 4: Some dude trying to be Bruce on Greek X Factor
Clue 7: Pics of a Polish black metal band and a blistered foot
Clue 8: Reunion Song
Clue 9: True mighty warriors will bravely kill

Incorrect guesses: 2 Minutes To Midnight, Back In The Village, Brighter Than A Thousand Suns, Can I Play With Madness, Chains Of Misery, Coming Home, Death Or Glory, Fear Of The Dark, Hell On Earth, Iron Maiden, Remember Tomorrow, Revelations, Running Free, Run Silent Run Deep, Run To The Hills, Sea Of Madness, Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son, Space Station Nr. 5, Tears Of A Clown, The Evil That Men Do, The Fallen Angel, The Nomad, The Prisoner, Wildest Dreams

Back