Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

The Great Unknown
Correct!

The clues were all references to the lyrics, in order.

Clue #1: Job 37:6 - “For he saith to the snow, Be thou on the earth” is a reference to the lyric “Winter softly falling to the ground”.

Clue #2: Exodus 28:35 - “and his sound shall be heard when he goeth in unto the holy place before the LORD, and when he cometh out, that he die not” is a reference to the lyric “Calmly waiting, don't you hear a sound?”

Clue #3: Amos 5:2 - “The virgin of Israel is fallen; she shall no more rise: she is forsaken upon her land; there is none to raise her up” is a reference to the lyric “When the world has fallen to the depths below”.

Clue #4: Matthew 8:26 - “And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith?” is a reference to the lyric “Where the future's open and the fear has grown”.

Clue #5: Acts 17:23 - “For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, To The Unknown God. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you” is a reference to the lyric “And the path to follow to the great unknown”.

Clue #6: Matthew 13 - The relevant verse was 19, “When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side” is a reference to the lyric “Where the dark has fallen and the seed is sown”.

Clue #7: The relevant verse for clue #1 is 6. - See above.
Clue #8: The relevant verse for clue #2 is 35. - See above.
Clue #9: The relevant verse for clue #3 is 2. - See above.
Clue #10: The relevant verse for clue #4 is 26. - See above.
Clue #11: The relevant verse for clue #5 is 23. - See above.

Your turn!

Clue 1:
GettyImages-3257507Hulton-A.jpg
Clue 2:
1200px-Kiss_Cracow_2019.jpg
Clue 3:
Pearl-Jam-GettyImages-86111976.jpg

Incorrect Guesses: Flash Of The Blade, Gangland, I´ve Got The Fire, Killers, Wasted Years, Women In Uniform

Back