Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

No to all.

Clue #1: 20 knots over Kill Devil Hill?
Clue #2: And so the story goes, I dreamt this long ago
Clue #3: No ocean could wash my sins away
Clue #4: I’ve seen your world and I got the shirt
Clue #5: A tyranny of souls that love has lost

Incorrect guesses:
Death Or Glory, When The Wild Wind Blows, Flight Of Icarus, Empire Of The Clouds, The Book Of Souls, Aces High, Tailgunner, The Number Of The Beast, Paschendale, If Eternity Should Fail, Sign Of The Cross, Blood Brothers, From Here To Eternity, The Man Who Would Be King, Hallowed Be Thy Name, Juanita, The Fallen Angel

No to all.

Clue #6: There is nothing that can save you now

Incorrect guesses:
Death Or Glory, When The Wild Wind Blows, Flight Of Icarus, Empire Of The Clouds, The Book Of Souls, Aces High, Tailgunner, The Number Of The Beast, Paschendale, If Eternity Should Fail, Sign Of The Cross, Blood Brothers, From Here To Eternity, The Man Who Would Be King, Hallowed Be Thy Name, Juanita, The Fallen Angel, Rime Of The Ancient Mariner, The Evil That Men Do, Only The Good Die Young

No to all.

Clue #6: There is nothing that can save you now
Clue #7: Sucked into the grinding wheels of hell

Incorrect guesses:
Death Or Glory, When The Wild Wind Blows, Flight Of Icarus, Empire Of The Clouds, The Book Of Souls, Aces High, Tailgunner, The Number Of The Beast, Paschendale, If Eternity Should Fail, Sign Of The Cross, Blood Brothers, From Here To Eternity, The Man Who Would Be King, Hallowed Be Thy Name, Juanita, The Fallen Angel, Rime Of The Ancient Mariner, The Evil That Men Do, Only The Good Die Young, King Of Twilight, For The Greater Good Of God, The Red And The Black

Back