Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

No to those.

Clue 4: Luisma's book says there are three guitar solos in the song, with each guitar player taking one of them. I'd contend that a further section of the song constitutes a 4th guitar solo. One of the composers of this song takes the section I'm referring to here, which would be the first solo of the song if you agree with me that it's a solo.

bonus hint: for clue one I went with 3 degrees of seperation to Michelle Pfeiffer rathen than 1 degree to another cultural reference as the connection would have been too obvious. Maybe if you think about this clue a bit more you might make the connection

CLUE 3: The title of the song is not stated in the lyrics

CLUE 2: Some people overlook how good this song is due to some minor coincidences

CLUE 1: There's 3 degree's of seperation between this track and the actress Michelle Pfeiffer

Wrong guesses: Hooks in You, Isle of Avalon, Age of Innocence, Quest for Fire, Still Life, Fates Warning, The Mercenery, The Clairvoyant, To Tame a Land

No

Clue 5: It only features on one release from Maiden and has not been played live

Clue 4: Luisma's book says there are three guitar solos in the song, with each guitar player taking one of them. I'd contend that a further section of the song constitutes a 4th guitar solo. One of the composers of this song takes the section I'm referring to here, which would be the first solo of the song if you agree with me that it's a solo.

bonus hint: for clue one I went with 3 degrees of seperation to Michelle Pfeiffer rathen than 1 degree to another cultural reference as the connection would have been too obvious. Maybe if you think about this clue a bit more you might make the connection

CLUE 2: Some people overlook how good this song is due to some minor coincidences

CLUE 1: There's 3 degree's of seperation between this track and the actress Michelle Pfeiffer

Wrong guesses: Hooks in You, Isle of Avalon, Age of Innocence, Quest for Fire, Still Life, Fates Warning, The Mercenery, The Clairvoyant, To Tame a Land, The Alchemist, The Nomad, The Longest Day

No

Clue 6: The song's lyrics feature the name of a band that have a track on the same NWOBHM compilation album compiled by Lars Ulrich and Geoff Barton that also features Sanctuary.

Clue 5: It only features on one release from Maiden and has not been played live

Wrong guesses: Hooks in You, Isle of Avalon, Age of Innocence, Quest for Fire, Still Life, Fates Warning, The Mercenery, The Clairvoyant, To Tame a Land, The Alchemist, The Nomad, The Longest Day, Only the Good Die Young, The Fallen Angel, Virus

Yes!

Clue 6: The song's lyrics feature the name of a band that have a track on the same NWOBHM compilation album compiled by Lars Ulrich and Geoff Barton that also features Sanctuary. The band is Raven

Clue 5:
It only features on one release from Maiden and has not been played live. Only on the Book of Souls album

Clue 4:
Luisma's book says there are three guitar solos in the song, with each guitar player taking one of them. I'd contend that a further section of the song constitutes a 4th guitar solo. One of the composers of this song takes the section I'm referring to here, which would be the first solo of the song if you agree with me that it's a solo. The section I mean is from 3:30 to 3:55 and is played by Janick.

CLUE 3: The title of the song is not stated in the lyrics. I fucked this up I thought the lyrics were "I walk in the valley of the shadow of death"

CLUE 2:
Some people overlook how good this song is due to some minor coincidences Some people mention the riff sounding like Wasted Years and the lyric Sea of Madness

CLUE 1:
There's 3 degree's of seperation between this track and the actress Michelle Pfeiffer. Michelle Pfeiffer is in the film Dangerous minds - That film has the song Gangstas Paradise - That song has a similar lyric to the title of the song.

Back