Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue #1: a girl with an arm in a cast
Clue #2: John Ball
Clue #3: it has never been played live

Incorrect guesses: Bring Your Daughter... To The Slaughter/ 22 Acacia Avenue/ That Girl/ Montsegur/ Sign of the Cross/ Hallowed Be Thy Name

Clue #4: Beckett

Incorrect guesses: Bring Your Daughter... To The Slaughter/ 22 Acacia Avenue/ That Girl/ Montsegur/ Sign of the Cross/ Hallowed Be Thy Name/ Only The Good Die Young/ Judas Be My Guide/ The Prophecy/ Isle of Avalon

Clue #4: Beckett
Clue #5: this song includes passages with a guitar technique that is quite rare in Maiden's output

Incorrect guesses: Bring Your Daughter... To The Slaughter/ 22 Acacia Avenue/ That Girl/ Montsegur/ Sign of the Cross/ Hallowed Be Thy Name/ Only The Good Die Young/ Judas Be My Guide/ The Prophecy/ Isle of Avalon/ The Nomad/ Rainbow's Gold/ Fates Warning

Fear Is The Key
Well done. Your turn.

Clue #1: a girl with an arm in a cast < Bruce evokes how he used to sleep with as many women as possible during his first time in the US, including one girl with an arm in a cast... just because he hadn't done it before // "I remember a time when we used and abused"
Clue #2: John Ball < the author of the novel In The Heat Of The Night (from which a TV series was derived)
Clue #3: it has never been played live < self-explanatory
Clue #4: Beckett < in Philadelphia, a film about AIDS and the communication issues it raises in society (same topic as "Fear Is The Key"), the main protagonist's name is Andrew Beckett - he is portrayed by Tom Hanks.
Clue #5: this song includes passages with a guitar technique that is quite rare in Maiden's output < referring to the use of a bottleneck, which -apart from "The Man Who Would Be King"- I cannot remember hearing much in Iron Maiden music.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jer
Back