Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

That's what happens when one labours the same type of clues (here references to movies): if we didn't get into the game-master's mode of thinking after one or two clues , who can say when we'll do it after 12 clues? ;)
Well, the list narrows it down because it’s a common element in each movie. And I thought these were pretty broad, well known movies for the most part, so I figured it would hit an answer within 4-5 clues. Oh well.

No to all.

Clue #1: Dumb And Dumber
Clue #2: Austin Powers 2 & 3
Clue #3: Jackass Number Two
Clue #4: Blazing Saddles
Clue #5: The Nutty Professor (1996)
Clue #6: Rain Man
Clue #7: Caddyshack
Clue #8: All of the movies from the previous clues have infamous scenes with something in common
Clue #9: One could jokingly associate the theme of these scenes with the title of the mystery song
Clue #10: The shared-theme scenes involve a bodily function

Incorrect guesses: Bring Your Daughter...To The Slaughter, Stranger In A Strange Land, Caught Somewhere In Time, The Evil That Men Do, Deja-Vu, No Prayer For The Dying, Hooks In You, That Girl, Run To The Hills, Quest For Fire, Sheriff Of Huddersfield, Can I Play With Madness, Tears Of A Clown, New Frontier, Rainmaker, Still Life, The Educated Fool, Rhythm Of The Beast, The Angel And The Gambler, Afraid To Shoot Strangers, Be Quick Or Be Dead, Iron Maiden

No to all.

Clue #1: Dumb And Dumber
Clue #2: Austin Powers 2 & 3
Clue #3: Jackass Number Two
Clue #4: Blazing Saddles
Clue #5: The Nutty Professor (1996)
Clue #6: Rain Man
Clue #7: Caddyshack
Clue #8: All of the movies from the previous clues have infamous scenes with something in common
Clue #9: One could jokingly associate the theme of these scenes with the title of the mystery song
Clue #10: The shared-theme scenes involve a bodily function
Clue #11: Spinal Tap’s second album

Incorrect guesses: Bring Your Daughter...To The Slaughter, Stranger In A Strange Land, Caught Somewhere In Time, The Evil That Men Do, Deja-Vu, No Prayer For The Dying, Hooks In You, That Girl, Run To The Hills, Quest For Fire, Sheriff Of Huddersfield, Can I Play With Madness, Tears Of A Clown, New Frontier, Rainmaker, Still Life, The Educated Fool, Rhythm Of The Beast, The Angel And The Gambler, Afraid To Shoot Strangers, Be Quick Or Be Dead, Iron Maiden, Tailgunner, Running Free, Holy Smoke, Public Enema Number One

Here are some other options:
  • running fart
  • quest for fart
  • fart of the blade
  • farts warning
  • fart here from eternity
  • fart is the key
  • fart on the dark
  • fart tunes of war
  • lord of the farts
  • fart too real
  • the educated fart