Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Since everyone lost interest in @Diesel 11 ‘s game and he stopped posting updates, I’ll kick off a new one.

Clue #1: Through the devastation

No to all.

Clue #2: Take the authority

Incorrect guesses: Paschendale, The Longest Day, Brighter Than A Thousand Suns, Ghost Of The Navigator, The Great Unknown

Nope. And thanks to the silly “one clue every 3 guesses” rule, here’s your next clue already...

Clue #2: Take the authority
Clue #3: I can take you home

Incorrect guesses: Paschendale, The Longest Day, Brighter Than A Thousand Suns, Ghost Of The Navigator, The Great Unknown, When The Wild Wind Blows

Since everyone lost interest in @Diesel 11 ‘s game and he stopped posting updates, I’ll kick off a new one.
I've been waiting for someone to... oh, was I supposed to update after 12 hours of nothing? Because I was looking forward to seeing who would finally get mine right. It wasn't a purposefully hard one anyway....

I've been waiting for someone to... oh, was I supposed to update after 12 hours of nothing?
Something like that. And it had been a week with no activity.

From the rules:
  • You should post a new clue after every 3 incorrect guesses* or if 18 hours have passed since the last guess was posted and there have been no new guesses. *If, for example, 6 guesses are posted before you post a new clue, you have to post two new clues.
[...]
  • If 36 hours have passed since the clue giver gave the last clue, then anyone can take the turn.
  • If the person who guessed correctly doesn't post a clue within 24 hours, then anyone can take the turn.

My bad then. Next time I win a round I'll bring it back and try to give better clues so we can finish it off and I can get piece of mind.

As for my guess: The Book of Souls?

Back