Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Very. :p

Clue #1: F.N.G.
Clue #2: Charlotte the Harlot
Clue #3: Maiden Heaven
Clue #4: The Transformers
Clue #5: Like we're bringin' '88 back.

TCDR/MOTE/LOTF/22AA/FHTE/Starblind/RTTH/LOL/BYD... TTS/RF/NF/ATG

Incorrect. The night is calling, I have to go. Here's another clue to tide you over.

Clue #6: Ain't nothing like the real thing, baby.

TCDR/MOTE/LOTF/22AA/FHTE/Starblind/RTTH/LOL/BYD... TTS/RF/NF/ATG/TWM/AH/TP

Palpy Wins. FATALITY.

F.N.G. stands for F**king New Guy. New users on this forum are given the title of Prowler. You could say that Maiden themselves were F.N.Gs, what with Prowler being the first track of their first album. ;)

"Charlotte the Harlot, Show me your legs"/"See the ladies flashing, all them legs and lashes".

Maiden Heaven is a Maiden tribute album, the first track on it is a cover of Prowler by the band Black Tide. Worth a listen!

A character in the original Transformers cartoon was named Prowl.

A lyric from "Fancy" by Iggy Azalea, but the year is the important part. Prowler was rerecorded and released as "Prowler '88" as a B-Side in 1988. Double points for Clue #2, as CtH was also rerecorded in that year.

Clue #6: Ain't nothing like the real thing, baby.

"...can't you believe your eyes? It's the real thing, girl!"

A lyric from "Fancy" by Iggy Azalea, but the year is the important part. Prowler was rerecorded and released as "Prowler '88" as a B-Side in 1988. Double points for Clue #2, as CtH was also rerecorded in that year.
I thought it was meaning that it was like the ‘88 CTH and Prowler recordings but not quite like it. Which is why I posted The Wicker Man, because I fucked up while thinking of Wrathchild. It was re-recorded in the early 20th century, similar to how the ‘88 stuff was. Oh well.

I thought it was meaning that it was like the ‘88 CTH and Prowler recordings but not quite like it. Which is why I posted The Wicker Man, because I fucked up while thinking of Wrathchild. It was re-recorded in the early 20th century, similar to how the ‘88 stuff was. Oh well.

That's too clever. ;)

As for this round - Back in the Village?

Back